Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
fixed

Look at the bold text and tell me where you went wrong :usure:

they're OUR ancestors
We don't come from the same tribe. You don't know your tribe. You are a mixture of different tribes. Just like white americans are a mixture of european countries, and possibly admixtures of black/native blood. We live in the new world player. We are not from the old world. White americans are a mixture of different european countries, blacks are a mixture of different tribes and admixtures of european countries. You're trying to apply old world thinking to new world history.

Don't give me that shyt about history, language, country. you think mexicans know mexican history? 98% of mexican americans dont even know who Vincent Guerrero is, or can name a Mayan King.

Most white americans know fukk all about their lineage and couldn't even locate their last name country of origin on a map.

Too many fukking excuses.

It's like saying orphans are destine for failure. bullshyt. Most folks dont know shyt about their family past their great grandparents. And 90% of americans don't know shyt about other countries past this one.

I just wrote this and didn't even see this. Yup. correct.

There are no studies showing that knowing your family lineage before your great grandparents some how effects you. excuses excuses woooo isss meee. sniffle sniffle. get over it and lets start doing some shyt. we are way too fukking strong to be playing victim. We should be focusing on making our ancestors proud, and Im not talking about the ones in africa. We are free now, how about we show our ancestors that they didnt endure all that pain in vain. how about we focus on that?
and in case you want to know my point. here it is again. note: when I say ancestors, I'm talking about slaves. We are american, so I am talking about american ancestors. Since we are americans, american history is when ALL AMERICANS start. We live in the new world. A white american will call George Washington his forefather, not King George. So for a black person...forefather/ancestor = slaves. We go by nationality, not ethnicity. If we went by ethnicity it would be impossible, because just like whites are a jumble of european countries, we are a jumble of african countries. New World rules are a bit more complex than old world rules. That is why we, americans, go by our american ancestors. Regardless of all that, not knowing our OLD world ancestors is not the reason for our failures in 2014. THAT was the talking point you drove and crashed into.

This work has been brought to you by Dat nikka Knocks. Don't feel bad, I hand out servings on a weekly basis to the unprepared.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't come from the same tribe. You don't know your tribe. You are a mixture of different tribes. Just like white americans are a mixture of european countries, and possibly admixtures of black/native blood. We live in the new world player. We are not from the old world. White americans are a mixture of different european countries, blacks are a mixture of different tribes and admixtures of european countries. You're trying to apply old world thinking to new world history.

and in case you want to know my point. here it is again. note: when I say ancestors, I'm talking about slaves. We are american, so I am talking about american ancestors. Since we are americans, american history is when ALL AMERICANS start. We live in the new world. A white american will call George Washington his forefather, not King George. So for a black person...forefather/ancestor = slaves. We go by nationality, not ethnicity. If we went by ethnicity it would be impossible, because just like whites are a jumble of european countries, we are a jumble of african countries. New World rules are a bit more complex than old world rules. That is why we, americans, go by our american ancestors. Regardless of all that, not knowing our OLD world ancestors is not the reason for our failures in 2014. THAT was the talking point you drove and crashed into.

This work has been brought to you by Dat nikka Knocks. Don't feel bad, I had out servings on a weekly basis to the unprepared.
Says who? as you said I have alot of diverse African blood in my body.

you're trying to apply colonial thinking to the new world, you're wrapped up in the european ideology of the world. Africa had no borders til 1885 this is when the countries were formed, if we want true liberty we gotta disregard all that shyt

1. Europeans didnt discover america of the new world, you cant discover what was already there....get that into your brain. People were already in the new world, with a fully functioning civilization

2.Europeans go by "nationality", thats their ideology. We didn't invent the "Nations" you see today, even in Congo. That is a european creation, look up the Berling Conference

you're wrapped up in the European ideology of civilization, so sad

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Says who? as you said I have alot of diverse African blood in my body.

I am kikongo. You are a mixture of tribes.
Meaning we are not the same. Sorry. even if you're 1/8 kikongo, you're a bunch of other shyt, and in my tribe you wouldnt be seen as one of us, on a tribal scale.
1. Europeans didnt discover america of the new world, you cant discover what was already there....get that into your brain. People were already in the new world, with a fully functioning civilization

2.Europeans go by "nationality", thats their ideology. We didn't invent the "Nations" you see today, even in Congo. That is a european creation, look up the Berling Conference

you're wrapped up in the European ideology of civilization, so sad
No shyt, borders change every century. You think the France of today was the France of 1700? You do realize Italy was once 8 times the size. You do realize that African tribes had their own borders? We live today and now, and going backwards or trying to change shyt to pre-colonial days is counter-productive. You are a fukking american. Deal with it.

Now with that said....

Don't give me that shyt about history, language, country. you think mexicans know mexican history? 98% of mexican americans dont even know who Vincent Guerrero is, or can name a Mayan King.

Most white americans know fukk all about their lineage and couldn't even locate their last name country of origin on a map.

Too many fukking excuses.

It's like saying orphans are destine for failure. bullshyt. Most folks dont know shyt about their family past their great grandparents. And 90% of americans don't know shyt about other countries past this one.
Stop using history as an excuse for present day failures...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt, borders change every century. You think the France of today was the France of 1700? You do realize Italy was once 8 times the size. You do realize that African tribes had their own borders? We live today and now, and going backwards or trying to change shyt to pre-colonial days is counter-productive. You are a fukking american. Deal with it.

Now with that said....

If you take an African lion and put it in an American zoo it does not become an American lion

you need to re-evaluate your level of thinking brother. This is sad

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If you take an African lion and put it in an American zoo it does not become an American lion

you need to re-evaluate your level of thinking brother. This is sad
Did you just try to compare a captive lion to nationalism? :mjlolz:

And I'm the one that needs to re-evalute my way of thinking.

nikka if you don't want to live in america, you're more than welcome to go back to africa, you know that right? :oprahlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i understand where the OP is coming from. in short, the integration has lowered our self-sufficiency as a race. It has done nothing but put more money in the hands of the white man.

right now we have posters echoing that we need to circulate the black dollar like the indians, jewish, arabs and chinese do. Integration is when the problem began

Even if segregation came back, the indians, jews, chinese, etc would still get our dough because they still considered non-white. Plus in the age of globalization, the world is too closely networked together and any form of seclusion in this day and age would be economic and social suicide.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you just try to compare a captive lion to nationalism? :mjlolz:

And I'm the one that needs to re-evalute my way of thinking.

nikka if you don't want to live in america, you're more than welcome to go back to africa, you know that right? :oprahlol:

Keyword

what do you think the enslavement of Africans was? not capitivity

re-evaluate your level of thinking

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I remember when we were promoting FUBU and South Pole in the 90's and now it's these high end white brands.

Blame the black fashion designers for being so short sighted and making brands for teenagers and not for professional black people 25+

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU'RE NOT CAPTIVE RIGHT NOW nikka.

You can go back to africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please answer my question, or atleast admit you made a mistake before we continue.

and fyi I'm no n word, do not disrespect me or my ancestors by referring to me as such please. id

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Globalization and the internet killed off the chances of that ever happening again.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
please answer my question, or atleast admit you made a mistake before we continue.
It's like I'm talking to a child.

You've practically tippy toed around the subject matter to where everyone else broke out because you have no idea what you're talking about. No, I am american. I was born in america. This is my nationality. I have more in common with my land here, than I do in africa. When I go back to africa, despite knowing the culture, I am seen as an american. My culture is american culture, people around the world view me as an american. My ethnicity is black, but my nationality is America. America is my tribe.

You say you are african (which all humans come from btw), then you are entitled to go back to your land. What's the problem here?