Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I remember Dr Hendrick Clark said the same thing..dude you don't always gotta agree with what people say..I guess he was saying businesses were thriving and that black kids were learning better in black schools....but doing that would cut you off from the rest of the world...would you rather have money or freedom? I choose the latter..segregation isn't good bro..you're gonna experiance racism everytime you wander out ya community..until the pressure cooker bursts and drive you up the wall..stress isn't good..so segregation can be bad for ya health

as a Black man who lives in an "integrated" community where most of the members of that community are white, I experience racism all the time, it's not as in your face as it once was, but in my opinion that's worse.

white people don't want us around but they're forced to tolerate us due to integration.

if Blacks segregated and only allowed their children to be taught by Black men and women and NO television or social media for Black kids under 18, we could build a strong community that's taught to value themselves before other nationalities just as other nationalities value themselves over us.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka ARE YOU READING WTF IM WRITING. I just wrote that in the first line. Dont fukking respond to me until you read my shyt thoroughly.
you contradict yourself highly UAENO

honour your ancestors still using the derogatry term used to dehumanize your ancestors -_-

#SeemsLegit

BLACK PEOPLE ARE "THE ONLY" RACE TRYING TO RESSURECT A TERM USED TO DEHUMANIZE THEM

with knowledge of the past history of our descendants we wouldn't be doing this

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
AMERICAN ancestors? LMAO

your ancestors were AFRICANS brought to america, you've already fallen into the trap of letting your oppressor define who you are smh

You believe your history starts at slavery, this is the view point of the colinized mind
You're a fukking idiot.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you contradict yourself highly UAENO

honour your ancestors still using the derogatry term used to dehumanize your ancestors -_-

#SeemsLegit

BLACK PEOPLE ARE "THE ONLY" RACE TRYING TO RESSURECT A TERM USED TO DEHUMANIZE THEM

with knowledge of our past hisory we wouldn't be doing this
So american history starts prior to american history? In school we learned about British, French, Italian and African kings? Who knew.

Here I am thinking American history starts at the birth of the nation.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So american history starts prior to american history? In school we learned about British, French, Italian and African kings? Who knew.

Here I am thinking American history starts at the birth of the nation.

Can you really hurl personal insults at someone and then jump back on the moral high horse? if you was well educated on this subject you wouldn't feel the need to swear or insult me with derogatry language

This isn't a debate, this is me teaching you

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Can you really hurl personal insults at someone and then jump back on the moral high horse? if you was well educated on this subject you wouldn't feel the need to swear.

This isn't a debate, this is me teaching you
Really, you're teaching me?

Hmm interesting. Ok check this out....

I am american, but my mom is from africa. I speak a dialect called Lingala, she comes from the Democratic Republic of Congo. My tribe is the Kikongo. Our last Queen was Nzinga.

Now, what about you?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
things mixing is inevitable.
this goes for atomic, chemical, social...whatever.

the energy expended trying to prevent this is wasted because it is easier for things to mix than it is to prevent or revert the mixing.

reverting mixing is impossible.
sit back and watch the combinations flourish.

tell me i'm wrong....

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really, you're teaching me?

Hmm interesting. Ok check this out....

I am american, but my mom is from africa. I speak a dialect called Lingala, I come from the Democratic Republic of Congo. My tribe is the Kikongo.

Now, what about you?
Whats the point you make

Last time I checked

Congo was is still victim of financial slavery from the Western countries, your people are starving and going through hardship just like my people

Last time I checked, in this society me and you are both victims of the stereotypes of the black male

Last time I checked, you couldn't tell me what Religion your people were before the Europeans invaded and colonised your land with the Bible under one arm

So I ask again... whats the point you make my Black African brother?

==============================================================

You go realise they enslaved Africans from the Congo right?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Whats the point you make

Last time I checked

Congo was is still victim of financial slavery from the Western countries, your people are starving and going through hardship just like my people

Last time I checked, in this society me and you are both victims of the stereotypes of the black male

Last time I checked, you couldn't tell me what Religion your people were before the Europeans invaded and colonised your land with the Bible under one arm

So I ask again... whats the point you make my Black African brother?

You go realise they enslaved Africans from the Congo too right lol
That's not an answer to my question.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not an answer to my question.
I come from West Africa where tribes were stolen and sent to the Americas by capitalists

now answer my question, I'm curious to hear what religion your ancestors were before european contact also

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I come from West Africa where tribes were stolen and sent to the Americas by capitalists

now answer my question
So those are your ancestors, the ones that were taken. Glad we got that out the way. Don't feel bad, most white americans don't know their ancestors prior to america either, thus my point.

As for you question.

1. Our religion prior to colonialism was a pagan one, you would call it voodoo, but not really voodoo, something similar too it.

2. Yes people starve in the east part of our country, but the west side is pretty modern actually. In case you didn't know, people starve in over 80% of countries around the world.

3. Yes. Most slaves were shipped from my tribe to Brazil.

Have I answered your questions?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So those are your ancestors, the ones that were taken. Glad we got that out the way. Don't feel bad, most white americans don't know their ancestors prior to america either, thus my point.

As for you question.

1. Our religion prior to colonialism was a pagan one, you would call it voodoo, but not really voodoo, something similar too it.

2. Yes people starve in the east part of our country, but the west side is pretty modern actually. In case you didn't know, people starve in over 80% of countries around the world.

3. Yes. Most Africans were shipped from my tribe to Brazil.

Have I answered your questions?

fixed

Look at the bold text and tell me where you went wrong :usure:

they're OUR ancestors