Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Business won't survive with just the black dollar alone. Our biggest issue when it comes to Business is other races not wanting to spend their dollar with us.
I think you need to look at the statistics of Black spending power in America, King

I believe the conslusive statement was if Black America was a country it'd have the 16th strongest spending power in the world.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
im sorry breh, but i just dont buy that shyt in 2014. nikkaz are so far removed from that shyt and most of us out here aint thinkin about the effects of colonialism. Keep it real, there is nothin really stoppin us from gettin shyt poppin within our own communities but us ourselves.
I just wrote this and didn't even see this. Yup. correct.

There are no studies showing that knowing your family lineage before your great grandparents some how effects you. excuses excuses woooo isss meee. sniffle sniffle. get over it and lets start doing some shyt. we are way too fukking strong to be playing victim. We should be focusing on making our ancestors proud, and Im not talking about the ones in africa. We are free now, how about we show our ancestors that they didnt endure all that pain in vain. how about we focus on that?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Business won't survive with just the black dollar alone. Our biggest issue when it comes to Business is other races not wanting to spend their dollar with us.

buying_power_12-1024x767.jpg

buying_power_2.jpg

http://www.blackenterprise.com/small-business/african-american-buying-power-projected-trillions/

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hip Hop states otherwise.

Altho the record labels own the artists, most people are buying said products because of the artists. Roscoes and Chicken and waffles is damn near a chain now, and its black owned. How can people talk about "we set trends" and then talk about nobody is willing to buy off us. Bullshyt, we just dont captalize on the trends we set, because we suck at money.

Jews see the trend and see dollar signs, we set trends and do nothing with it or hate on each other. FUBU was worn by all races, but we ourselves made it unpopular....well that and the designers didn't evolve and create new and better clothes annually...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wrote this and didn't even see this. Yup. correct.

There are no studies showing that knowing your family lineage before your great grandparents some how effects you. excuses excuses woooo isss meee. sniffle sniffle. get over it and lets start doing some shyt. we are way too fukking strong to be playing victim. We should be focusing on making our ancestors proud, and Im not talking about the ones in africa. We are free now, how about we show our ancestors that they didnt endure all that pain in vain. how about we focus on that?

This. We need to learn and apply this. Simply looking at a group and saying "well they have..." while not saying "Lets follow the example of..."

Don't give me that shyt about history, language, country. you think mexicans know mexican history? 98% of mexican americans dont even know who Vincent Guerrero is, or can name a Mayan King.

Most white americans know fukk all about their lineage and couldn't even locate their last name country of origin on a map.

Too many fukking excuses.

It's like saying orphans are destine for failure. bullshyt. Most folks dont know shyt about their family past their great grandparents. And 90% of americans don't know shyt about other countries past this one.
I can guarantee in Mexcian schools they teach Mexican history

You talk about honouring your ancestors, that is honouring your history! WAKE UP!!!
:mindblown:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip Hop states otherwise.

Altho the record labels own the artists, most people are buying said products because of the artists. Roscoes and Chicken and waffles is damn near a chain now, and its black owned. How can people talk about "we set trends" and then talk about nobody is willing to buy off us. Bullshyt, we just dont captalize on the trends we set, because we suck at money.

Jews see the trend and see dollar signs, we set trends and do nothing with it or hate on each other. FUBU was worn by all races, but we ourselves made it unpopular....well that and the designers didn't evolve and create new and better clothes annually...

You do realise Hip Hop record labels are not black owned businesses right? Imma have to educate you my Brother

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can guarantee in Mexcian schools they teach Mexican history
You talk about honouring your ancestors, that is honouring your history! WAKE UP!!! :mindblown:
No shyt. I specficially said mexican americans. We are in america, not mexico. There is no difference between a mexican american, black american and white american in terms of knowing their history past american history, stoppit.

honoring your ancestor IS honoring your history and we know ours.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You do realise Hip Hop record labels are not black owned businesses right? Imma have to educate you my Brother
nikka ARE YOU READING WTF IM WRITING. I just wrote that in the first line. Dont fukking respond to me until you read my shyt thoroughly.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I remember Dr Hendrick Clark said the same thing..dude you don't always gotta agree with what people say..I guess he was saying businesses were thriving and that black kids were learning better in black schools....but doing that would cut you off from the rest of the world...would you rather have money or freedom? I choose the latter..segregation isn't good bro..you're gonna experiance racism everytime you wander out ya community..until the pressure cooker bursts and drive you up the wall..stress isn't good..so segregation can be bad for ya health

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[
I think you need to look at the statistics of Black spending power in America, King

I believe the conslusive statement was if Black America was a country it'd have the 16th strongest spending power in the world.

What is sad is most of the money is going on black hair care products.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt. I specficially said mexican americans. We are in america, not mexico. There is no difference between a mexican american, black american and white american in terms of knowing their history past american history, stoppit.

honoring your ancestor IS honoring your history and we know ours.

So I'm guessing Mexican Americans and White Americans are taught their history starts at slavery -_-

You said knowing the lineage of your family history isnt important and I quote "Don't give me that shyt about history"

but now you're saying we most honour history?
:stopitslime:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So I'm guessing Mexican Americans and White Americans are taught their history starts at slavery -_-
You said knowing the lineage of your family history isnt important and I quote "Don't give me that shyt about history"

but now you're saying we most honour history?
:stopitslime:
You do realize blacks have been here since the first fleet right?

When I say history, I mean BEFORE slavery. People are stating that is the reason for our failure, not knowing where we come from (before america), what language we'd have spoken, and that is complete bullshyt. When I say honor our ancestors, I am talking about our american ancestors, our forefathers.

Are you playing dumb right now?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Dr Hendrick Clark said the same thing..dude you don't always gotta agree with what people say..I guess he was saying businesses were thriving and that black kids were learning better in black schools....but doing that would cut you off from the rest of the world...would you rather have money or freedom? I choose the latter..segregation isn't good bro..you're gonna experiance racism everytime you wander out ya community..until the pressure cooker bursts and drive you up the wall..stress isn't good..so segregation can be bad for ya health

*Henrik Clarke

And I never knew he said that, thats quite the complete... thank you brother.

Gotta love the stereotype of the "YouTube Historian".... Nah son, I'm well read and well researched in this subject

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize blacks have been here since the first fleet right?

When I say history, I mean BEFORE slavery. People are stating that is the reason for our failure, not knowing where we come from (before america), what language we'd have spoken, and that is complete bullshyt. When I say honor our ancestors, I am talking about our american ancestors, our forefathers.

Are you playing dumb right now?
AMERICAN ancestors? LMAO

your ancestors were AFRICANS brought to america, you've already fallen into the trap of letting your oppressor define who you are smh

You believe your history starts at slavery, this is the view point of the colinized mind