Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
so whats stopping us now from creating a strong economy within our community now? whats stopping our unity now? mexicans and asians have their own communities poppin with their own money. Why cant we? :stopitslime:

we have been sabotaged as a community, Mexicans and Asian communities get along far better than we do. we have a lot of interpersonal hurdles to leap before we can thrive amongst ourselves FUNCTIONALLY as a community.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sir, are becoming a decent poster. I agree 100 percent. The only thing is how do you feel about the current situation of the MAJORITY black population in America?

We've been in slavery longer than we been free. To think we've even began rebuilding is absolutely illogical.

The media used propaganda to give black people the illusion that they have made progression when in reality we've made regression

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Segregation being better is a fantasy. Nothing is stopping blacks from spending money amongst each other now. In fact, segregation still largely exists. What do you call a ghetto?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
we have been sabotaged as a community, Mexicans and Asian communities get along far better than we do. we have a lot of interpersonal hurdles to leap before we can thrive amongst ourselves FUNCTIONALLY as a community.

i agree. But that has nothin to do with segregation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so whats stopping us now from creating a strong economy within our community now? whats stopping our unity now? mexicans and asians have their own communities poppin with their own money. Why cant we? :stopitslime:

Integration or segregation, it doesn't matter...We are a man made people who don't have a story....and when you don't know your story, you'll forever be lost...That's why we can't get it together now with all the financial resources we have access too.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
We've been in slavery longer than we been free. To think we've even began rebuilding is absolutely illogical.

The media used propaganda to give black people the illusion that they have made progression when in reality we've made regression

Damn breh! You are good in my book:obama:...glad you recognize we are in a new nadir period and we need to work hard in the community to develop counterhegemonic strategies against racial oppression

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Here come the militant Nat Turners......

34peyoi.gif

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I agree with the OP somewhat, only because I look and see what the asians, latinos and some africans in my area are doing. 4 Chinese eating spots 2 minutes away from each other and haven't gone out of business. Competing hispanic businesses on the same block surviving. Granted they have a better coalition and community cohesion. None of that "Black" leadership that we have that is utterly useless. Most small black businesses around me are barbershops.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Integration or segregation, it doesn't matter...We are a man made people who don't have a story....and when you don't know your story, you'll forever be lost...That's why we can't get it together now with all the financial resources we have access too.

i agree. But despite all the bullshyt black folks have been thru, at some point nikkaz gotta snap out of it. Its not gonna get better if we dont do anything about it. we gotta get shyt poppin on our own

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody has a story loosely based on factual events.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Their family and relative structure is virgin tight for the most part. They put all of their money together and trust each other. Plus a lot them can't work for the white man because they speak English that well, or the nuanced conversations. I see a lot of Hispanics being janitors or business owners, but no in between.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Everybody has a story loosely based on factual events.

everybody like who?

:lupe:

even native Americans have a better knowledge of their history than African Americans, African Americans can't even tell you what language their ancestors may have spoken, or what tribe they may have come from.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody like who?

:lupe:

even native Americans have a better knowledge of their history than African Americans, African Americans can't even tell you what language their ancestors may have spoken, or what tribe they may have come from.
Like I said everybody has a story loosely based on factual events. Every black person I know is part Indian.