Sega, IO Interactive, Bungie & more were acquisition targets for Microsoft in 2021 (emails leaked claiming to ‘spend’ Sony out of business)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Man this is crazy how M$ doing all this spending to bury sony but have all this money and wont CREATE their own games for their own platform :what:
man the future is gonna suck if they're allowed to own all these game studios.... :snoop: where's the fukking games... they just buying shyt to be petty against sony...
This they are nothing but cancerous fat fukks.
Wont innovate but will use money to buy shyt like a fat bytch using liposuction but few months later the fat comes back(lack of innnovation)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this is crazy how M$ doing all this spending to bury sony but have all this money and wont CREATE their own games for their own platform :what:
man the future is gonna suck if they're allowed to own all these game studios.... :snoop: where's the fukking games... they just buying shyt to be petty against sony...
What Poppin new IPs has Sony created from a company that haven't aquired since 2010? That isn't horizon?

I'll wait...

:unimpressed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Poppin new IPs has Sony created from a company that haven't aquired since 2010? That isn't horizon?

I'll wait...

The Last of Us
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Knack 2
Ghosts of Tsushima
Days Gone
Gravity Rush
Tearaway
Dreams
Astrobot VR

That's not even counting sequels and I'm sure I'm missing some indie games.

Now that I've named something, what were all those games Sony took away from Xbox that is now going to Playstation exclusively? That isn't Final Fantasy VIIR/XVI?

I'll wait...

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why y’all keep dating games. It’s only COD and that’s only because they think it will help the deal pass. Plus you ignoring the zenimax acquisition where all the games became exclusive.
Activision is COD, DIablo, Overwatch, and WOW. It makes Zero sense to make any of those game exclsuive. They all really on a large ongoing audience to succeed.

Zenimax games are very different. Mostly single player and Microsoft doesn’t lose a massive amount of money by removing a platform. They can and will probably make up that loss through xbox sales and gamepass subscriptions.

It’s been explained over and over again. Experts under oath have testified to this. Even the CMA came to the same conclusion. I don’t know why it’s such a sticking point for some of you.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Last of Us
Bloodborne

Driveclub
Knack 2
Ghosts of Tsushima
Days Gone
Gravity Rush
Tearaway
Dreams
Astrobot VR

That's not even counting sequels and I'm sure I'm missing some indie games.

Now that I've named something, what were all those games Sony took away from Xbox that is now going to Playstation exclusively? That isn't Final Fantasy VIIR/XVI?

I'll wait...

I'll wait...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghosts of Tsushima wasnt popping???:unimpressed:
edit-

nvm yall right with GOT, it barely makes the list

they bought them in 2011

7mg.gif

So 3 games...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
edit-

nvm yall right with GOT, it barely makes the list

they bought them in 2011

7mg.gif

So 3 games...
Why try to whittle the list down so much by making arbitrary requirements? Who the hell you think you are? :pachaha:

This beara like "Give me the best Sony AAA games that are 35+ hours long minimum and has sold 2 million within a few days and scored above 96+ Metacritic :unimpressed:"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why try to whittle the list down so much by making arbitrary requirements? Who the hell you think you are? :pachaha:

This beara like "Give me the best Sony AAA games that are 35+ hours long minimum and has sold 2 million within a few days and scored above 96+ Metacritic :unimpressed:"
Really I just was making a list decade for decade and it's easier to think about decades 10 to 10.

Nothing more than that.

Point is that creating brand new IP's that are popular , good or a hit isn't easy. And sony really managed to only do 3 in a decades time. So expecting MS to do the same without even having any japan 1st party partners until recently is silly.

3rd party support is the life blood of gaming. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Really I just was making a list decade for decade and it's easier to think about decades 10 to 10.

Nothing more than that.

Point is that creating brand new IP's that are popular , good or a hit isn't easy. And sony really managed to only do 3 in a decades time. So expecting MS to do the same without even having any japan 1st party partners until recently is silly.

3rd party support is the life blood of gaming. :manny:

Bullshyt MS had a TON of studios they was just sitting on BEFORE they even brought zenimax...:what: they did this to cripple sony... they could have spent their own money CREATING games with the companies they already own... this is what we've been saying...:mindblown:

EDIT:
xbox-game-studios.jpg

They had rare 343 and the others before the zenimax deal and couldnt make a mega hit???? :what: