Sega, IO Interactive, Bungie & more were acquisition targets for Microsoft in 2021 (emails leaked claiming to ‘spend’ Sony out of business)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t think you understand the timelines of things. They have not owned those studios for long. Takes 5-7 years to make a game, they've owned them for around 3-4 years. The games are starting to come out now, as they should.

That timeline takes way too long to develop games. :hhh: sounds like they dikkig around with these studios they already own they doing too much trying to keep gamepass afloat. Wheres 343 wheres ninja studios why perfect dark getting pushed back!? Wheres gears?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That timeline takes way too long to develop games. :hhh: sounds like they dikkig around with these studios they already own they doing too much trying to keep gamepass afloat. Wheres 343 wheres ninja studios why perfect dark getting pushed back!? Wheres gears?
All games take that long. Y’all just play dumb when it comes to xbox.

343 is working on Halo, just dropped a big update.
Ninja theory is on track for early 2024
Perfect Dark never had a release date.
They said they didn’t show gears cause they wanted to highlight other stuff.

Would be a good idea to actually pay attention and know what you are talking about before coming on here and tying up nonsense :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All games take that long. Y’all just play dumb when it comes to xbox.

343 is working on Halo, just dropped a big update.
Ninja theory is on track for early 2024
Perfect Dark never had a release date.
They said they didn’t show gears cause they wanted to highlight other stuff.

Would be a good idea to actually pay attention and know what you are talking about before coming on here and tying up nonsense :ehh:

It still not good enough meach have all these studios and games still felt lackluster bruh...:mjlol: the only thing good about that xbox conference was starfield and they had to buy zenimax for it...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It still not good enough meach have all these studios and games still felt lackluster bruh...:mjlol: the only thing good about that xbox conference was starfield and they had to buy zenimax for it...
There’s a big difference in saying you aren’t interested in the games, and they don’t exist.

I’m not here to talk about your intrests

Apparently you aren’t interested in much of shyt since you don’t have any hardware to play any of these games anyway:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There’s a big difference in saying you aren’t interested in the games, and they don’t exist.

I’m not here to talk about your intrests

Apparently you aren’t interested in much of shyt since you don’t have any hardware to play any of these games anyway:manny:

I was gonna buy a XSX to kick your trash ass...:ld: but I may hold off idk.

And leta keep it 100 I want microsoft to be competitive but I dont want them to have a gawddamn monopoly

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna buy a XSX to kick your trash ass...:ld: but I may hold off idk.

And leta keep it 100 I want microsoft to be competitive but I dont want them to have a gawddamn monopoly
So they should just slowly make a bunch of 1st party exclusive games and hope to pull people over, while getting blocked on all other ends eh?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So they should just slowly make a bunch of 1st party exclusive games and hope to pull people over, while getting blocked on all other ends eh?
Quit acting like M$ is brand new. They should have been working on first party titles this whole time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Because it's called playing on a fair playing field...:mjgrin: you know how trash you have to be to be equal to another company but your so lazy to even innovate so you buy out the competition to stifle your competitor???:heh: because your that lazy to stand on your own merits???

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it's called playing on a fair playing field...:mjgrin: you know how trash you have to be to be equal to another company but your so lazy to even innovate so you buy out the competition to stifle your competitor???:heh: because your that lazy to stand on your own merits???
Sony is literally buying out the competition with restricting games on xbox and gamepass currently. :dahell:

But that's fine?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sony is literally buying out the competition with restricting games on xbox and gamepass currently. :dahell:

But that's fine?

Sony literally brought SMALL 3rd party game studios they didnt BUY ZENIMAX FOR BILLIONS AND OPENED THE CHECK FOR ACTIVION&BLIZZARD AT THE SAME TIME!!! :why: Do y'all not see the implications of what MS is doing???

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony literally brought SMALL 3rd party game studios they didnt BUY ZENIMAX FOR BILLIONS AND OPENED THE CHECK FOR ACTIVION&BLIZZARD AT THE SAME TIME!!! :why: Do y'all not see the implications of what MS is doing???
I'm not talking about buying publishers breh, I'm talking about locking xbox out of games and content
3rd party games that become exclusive on Playstation and restricted on xbox.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not talking about buying publishers breh, I'm talking about locking xbox out of games and content
3rd party games that become exclusive on Playstation and restricted on xbox.

Well thats over now microsoft got the gun so whats the excuse???:stopitslime: