Sega, IO Interactive, Bungie & more were acquisition targets for Microsoft in 2021 (emails leaked claiming to ‘spend’ Sony out of business)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bullshyt MS had a TON of studios they was just sitting on BEFORE they even brought zenimax...:what: they did this to cripple sony... they could have spent their own money CREATING games with the companies they already own... this is what we've been saying...:mindblown:

EDIT:
xbox-game-studios.jpg

They had rare 343 and the others before the zenimax deal and couldnt make a mega hit???? :what:
Rare has a megahit, and you just saw what the rest of them are doing at the xbox event. Games like Clockwork Revolution, Fable, Avowed are the first xbox games from the studios they purchased. Games take time to make, what did you think they were doing??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rare has a megahit, and you just saw what the rest of them are doing at the xbox event. Games like Clockwork Revolution, Fable, Avowed are the first xbox games from the studios they purchased. Games take time to make, what did you think they were doing??

I LITERALLY SAID BEFORE THE ZENIMAX DEAL!!!!!!!! :why::what:xbox aint shyt without zenimax or activision...

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This is why the ABK deal needs to be blocked. They already bought one publisher (Zenimax) less than 2 years ago , and now are trying to buy another.

if it isn't blocked, then Microsoft will keep buying publishers and spend their way into dominance ( which is how they run their business in other areas as well)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why the ABK deal needs to be blocked. They already bought one publisher (Zenimax) less than 2 years ago , and now are trying to buy another.

if it isn't blocked, then Microsoft will keep buying publishers and spend their way into dominance ( which is how they run their business in other areas as well)
Who is in dominance now?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft already bought their dominance into the pc market. The last thing anyone should want is them buying their way into dominance into another market

I’m glad regulators are fighting back. Microsofts own game studios are still in a mess, they can’t be trusted to carry the industry

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why is all this information being discussed in traceable emails and not phone calls or in person is confusing to me.

Not just M$, but all companies/nikkas doing dirt. It's like people never learn from those before them

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My bad i knew you was a retard...:stopitslime:

EDIT: like i said xbox aint shyt without bethesda...:sas2: all those studios and they just NOW making games...:dead:
I don’t think you understand the timelines of things. They have not owned those studios for long. Takes 5-7 years to make a game, they've owned them for around 3-4 years. The games are starting to come out now, as they should.