Seems Like The PS5 DualSense Is A Game-Changer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Spend $399 on inferior hardware just to experience rumbling sensations brehs :mjcry:
Spend 499 on "superior" hardware for this :mjgrin:

Q0Pw81F.png

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It vibrates

what a concept

fred

haptics :mjlol:

art barr

Xbox has had rumble triggers all gen and you fools didn’t bat an eye
Apparently what's in the dual sense triggers isnt just rumble motors, it has a gear that spins into the trigger to increase tension.

At 9:50 he opens up the trigger and explains how it all works. It's a crazy but simple design.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly think the dual sense is Sony’s secret weapon. I don’t think al ot of people understood what it all meant when they first introduced the idea of it. Now that people have their hands on it with games it’s starting to become clear where sony put a lot of their focus when developing the ps5. A lot of proprietary technology in those controllers.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm made a couple of posts in here in favour of xbox so you's know I ain't on no fanboy shyt but those triggers could be a game changer
Yea imagine shooters...I could see them implanting a trigger system that actually considers fatigue as you try to pull down the triggers. It would make online play more competitive and realistic. In the real world, a shooters hands and fingers get tired and it affects accuracy and efficiency .

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
This one too.

:blessed::blessed:. 11 more days

Happy you posted this. I thought it was weird how they were sending guys systems with no guts. Granted the vids may have been posted weeks ago all the black tech posters had gutless...I stopped typing because I was like surely I’m tripping and I started watching but man he even hints at it in the vid yo the white boys had the shyt you can take apart and all lmao thy sent black man the testers and non actives smh that’s views he missing aka money missed

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dope features but as usual if developers don't engage them they will be forgotten for the most part because most games are cross platform.

those triggers having resistance could make gun mechanics really amazing.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
dope features but as usual if developers don't engage them they will be forgotten for the most part because most games are cross platform.

those triggers having resistance could make gun mechanics really amazing.

Third party doing anything with them over a prolonged period of time is usually the key. Ironically, I just got my spare Dualsense in the mail today. I posted a pic in the recent purchases thread. I'm going to leave it in the packaging till the 12th though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far it seems like almost every game supports it right out the gate. 38 games comprised of 1st and 3rd party developers. Fortnite just confirmed dualsense support as well. I remember reading that Sony has made it very easy to support dualsense so it isn't something that devs have to go out of their way to add in their games.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lets be real ps5 controller is dope
but how much bigger is the battery for this?
haptic feedback is already in switch, this isnt more of a hardware function as compared to a programming function inside of the games themselves
the triggers are a good idea for realism but its gonna be garbage when you are using a degraded weapon and you cant use the action button ... or when you get fatigue in sports games and it just doesnt let you use turbo at all

that's gonna be fun as fukk honestly but annoying to explain in party chat :russ: "I tried to take it to the hole strong, but R2 was jammed up homie :troll:" I'd say battery size of controller is the biggest factor here, it should be good enough for a long ass gaming day though. They still got the speaker in the controller?