Seems Like The PS5 DualSense Is A Game-Changer

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We’ll see...

once that shyt needs recharging every 20 minutes or something then we’ll know foreal.

nikkas need to buy and switch extra controllers whenever batteries die and shyt

It’s interesting just because of the resistance but Sony is good at doing something innovative then it becomes a gimmick or they stop supporting it (3D, PSVR, Vita, etc.)

VR is FAR from a gimmick, I was playing Resident Evil 7 on it. They just need to make it wireless. The Vita they barely tried.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Gonna fukking break my finger trying this shyt:mjcry:

_hBwI4feJGZcDo11uPsu0jXCDMrOU-Kct_dmGCcLqt4.jpg

:russ: it’s about to be a return of the purple thumbs from back in the Genesis/SNES days

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
All I see is a feature that will be turned off in every game that requires precision.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Good question.

Yes it will translate to other games. MS has invested billions into the tech in question (cloud computation) over the years and for good reason, MSFS2020 is just the first game to demonstrate it properly.

Our current hardware on both SX and PS5 simply cant run a game of that magnitude without server side support, it simply impossible and our hardware wont be able to until a good few generations at least. If ever.

We're talking about petrebytes of data being processed and offloaded. Most next gen consoles will be at most 150-200 GB at very most, right? Well, 1 petrebyte = 1000000 gigabytes. Let that sink in for real.

Really think about it, MSFS2020 displays the entire planet, every city, street, island, complex weather change, dynamically, in high definition seamlessly, no loading no nothing. And MS have somehow found a way to make this work on the SX and previous gen xbox's. To anyone halfway intelligent its mind blowing.

The utility for next gen game is obvious, imagine the graphical fidelity, physics and effects that sort of tech can accomplish.

That is the real innovative jump. But alas, the general population much like this forum is too stupid to really think that deeply about sht and is only good for trolling.

So, back to trolling :mjgrin:

Yeah I’m familiar with the technology and it’s dope but I’m unclear when and where they’re gonna insert it into a compelling game. Hopefully something comes of it this gen cause it could benefit all gamers.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just got mine in. The form factor is so much better for those of us with big hands. Also add the texture on the bottom and this is a way more comfortable controller. Triggers definitely have a better feel to them, can’t wait to finally experience the feedback and other features.

Edit: L1 and L2 buttons now have way more size than they ever did before. Analog sticks have a grip feel around them that you would usually buy as an accessory.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another game supporting it.

RE Village
PS5 features:
  • Stunning visuals: Explore Resident Evil Village's beautiful yet terrifying vistas and locales in 4K with Ray Tracing.
  • Fast loading: Instantly pick up right where you left off with almost no load times, thanks to the power of the PS5 console's ultra-high speed SSD.
  • Adaptive triggers: Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for an even more immersive experience.
  • Haptic feedback: Simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Surround yourself with the carefully crafted music and sounds of survival horror in Resident Evil Village. 3D Audio enhances the experience by making you feel the hair-raising sounds coming from every direction.