Seems Like The PS5 DualSense Is A Game-Changer

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yup, the haptics, and adaptive triggers are clearly beyond what's been out before. Some people will try to say it's nothing more than joy-cons or box rumble triggers but each person who's actually used it with the PS5 says it's way better and is way more in-depth.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I think we're still a good ways off from seeing it properly utilized. If 1st party developers can commit to it there's really nothing that will ever top it and it would eventually become the standard.

while play astro i honestly felt like i was having a totally new gaming experience. Then when I moved on to spiderman it became less notable but not in a bad way it was just more understated. Same with demon souls, it feels good and you do actually feel the surface of what you're hitting in a cool way. I think once people really start making use of the triggers is when it's gonna start to get interesting.

There is A LOT of good technology in it and it feels incredible when it's being used right but we'll have to wait and see what developers really do with them. Horizon zero dawn and ratchet and clank are gonna be the real test for them.

also the size, weight, AND grip alone, completely shyts on the dual shock 4

someone called it surround sound for your hands and that was pretty accurate