SEE - Apple Fantasy TV Series (Starring Jason Mamoa/Peaky Blinders Creator/11.1.19/Official Thread)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Why does the queen talk like Paul Bearer?
:mjtf:

Actress is european iirc but I think it's a conscious acting decision to try and put herself further away from everyone else? Queen feels herself hard which is also ??? because if everyone in the world is blind and some bytch talks like that compared to everybody else how tf did she survive this long

actor who plays wren cute with her hair out :ehh:

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
One thing about this show...the don't mess around when a storyline they don't like needs pruning. :patrice:

Jerlamarel killed, just as he was getting interesting after losing his eyes.
Boots wasn't that interesting to begin with but damn.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
One thing about this show...the don't mess around when a storyline they don't like needs pruning. :patrice:

Jerlamarel killed, just as he was getting interesting after losing his eyes.
Boots wasn't that interesting to begin with but damn.

I think its more cuz they switched showrunners? They hired the dude who was doing Warrior at cinemax (he brought over a couple cast members too, Hoon Lee and the other chick). He def. trimmed some fat.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the last ep of the latest season, goddamn straight :wow: fight scenes, suspend your thought process a bit and let your mind have fun

If there is a more up to date thread on this show, toss me a link

Edit:
Also next season going be spooky for the new queen. The god, baba Voss done left, her black seer dead, she still has her conniving sister around her, and let's be real she probably wont kill her. The god tamacti jun bounced, meanwhile half his old elite witchhunters might try a coup. The other blind people they're against done found out how to make explosives :mjcry: spooky times ahead

Last edited: