SEE - Apple Fantasy TV Series (Starring Jason Mamoa/Peaky Blinders Creator/11.1.19/Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished this (like I binged both seasons over the last few days) and MAN. This show was really good

I slept on it and assumed it was trash. I last year or so tried to watch the first 2 eps but for whatever reason couldn’t get by it.

But watching again and really being open to it. This show really is good.

I’m pleasantly surprised with Jason in this show and the story was intriguing as hell.

That final episode had a lot of shocking shyt in it. Can’t wait for S3

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This season feels off. My favorite part of the show is seeing the background cast navigate as if they actually blind...even when the camera is focusing on them. Its not hitting this season. Especially in the battle scenes. If no one told you, you wouldn't know they were blind.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This season feels off. My favorite part of the show is seeing the background cast navigate as if they actually blind...even when the camera is focusing on them. Its not hitting this season. Especially in the battle scenes. If no one told you, you wouldn't know they were blind.
I think it was shot back to back with s2 they just sat on it awhile. Thats why they brought in that new showrunner from Warrior. So it was probably a little rushed.

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
They need to kill the queen before this shyt ends or ima be annoyed at this otherwise good show

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Show is very much more an action show but I still fukk with it.