SEE - Apple Fantasy TV Series (Starring Jason Mamoa/Peaky Blinders Creator/11.1.19/Official Thread)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the first episode. The cinematography is beautiful. And you have to suspend a little disbelief, but the fight scenes were pretty cool.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cinematography is good but about 20 mins in to the first episode I just cut it off. Wasn’t interested in the slightest. Writing is bland and even though the premise is interesting they still found a way to make the shyt boring.

I might try again on a bored off day when i have nothing else to do but Apple’s strategy is good to include TV Plus for free for a year because NONE of these shows are enticing me as either a black man or someone looking for general entertainment

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Cinematography is good but about 20 mins in to the first episode I just cut it off. Wasn’t interested in the slightest. Writing is bland and even though the premise is interesting they still found a way to make the shyt boring.

I might try again on a bored off day when i have nothing else to do but Apple’s strategy is good to include TV Plus for free for a year because NONE of these shows are enticing me as either a black man or someone looking for general entertainment
Is the whole thing free.

I know a few episodes are free on the Apple TV app but will later episodes be free?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Their market for this is def middle aged white women.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If y'all haven't peeped this, I suggest you watch EPISODE 3. Momoa puts in some brutal work on some slavers.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Got a free year through Apple

might give it a try
I think everybody got it for free

(technically not free, $4.99 for a year then 4.99 a month afterwards which honestly is not a bad strategy)

Anyway, its interesting. Im on episode 2 but half paying attention. But i read some shyt that says its probably gonna have a time jump and get wilder.

I probably wont catch episode 3 until tomorrow

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everybody got it for free

(technically not free, $4.99 for a year then 4.99 a month afterwards which honestly is not a bad strategy)

Anyway, its interesting. Im on episode 2 but half paying attention. But i read some shyt that says its probably gonna have a time jump and get wilder.

I probably wont catch episode 3 until tomorrow

There's a time jump, and it gets wilder in episode 3. The fight scene Mamoa has in episode 3 is brutal. It makes you wish they had Khal Drago have some action scenes in Game of Thrones.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
started this series

why do blind people wear clothes though?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Started slow but picked up in episode 3

The twists were too obvious