SEE - Apple Fantasy TV Series (Starring Jason Mamoa/Peaky Blinders Creator/11.1.19/Official Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...
After what the queen did to Parris at the end they need to just slit her throat. fukk that baby.

:beli:
That got me mad as fukk. Maghra is fukked next season imo Lord Harlan ain't enough as an ally.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just started season 2. This shyt is :wow:

Baba Voss is a b*stard with his blades :picard: Some of the most vicious blade work I have seen in a show or movie in a hot minute
I randomly started it last month and I’m almost done with the 2nd season. I had low expectations but it’s not a bad show at all, it has some goofy parts but it’s an original idea with excellent world building and acting. I’d say it’s just as good if not better than a lot of shows getting hype today, and the acting is great too. It’s also cool that they’ve included a few blind actors too.

I remember more than a few articles came out clowning the show when it first dropped, and it’s wild how that really impacts viewership numbers for something that’s actually decent.

Dude who plays Tamacti Jun stole the show to me. He’s great.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I randomly started it last month and I’m almost done with the 2nd season. I had low expectations but it’s not a bad show at all, it has some goofy parts but it’s an original idea with excellent world building and acting. I’d say it’s just as good if not better than a lot of shows getting hype today, and the acting is great too. It’s also cool that they’ve included a few blind actors too.

I remember more than a few articles came out clowning the show when it first dropped, and it’s wild how that really impacts viewership numbers for something that’s actually decent.

I had very low expectations too. My girls friend recommended to me. So off rip I was :francis: Even though i liked Jason in that other period tv series he was in. Frontier. I was like ehhhhhhh

I had just finished the Witcher and finally got caught up on Bosch. I was waiting on Ozarks. I said let me give this a shot. After the third episode I was hooked. :ehh: Now I’m 2 episodes into the 2nd season. I am fully invested :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

One of the goat bad guy tv show characters

I was deep into the 2nd season of See before I realized dude was the same actor who played The Ice Truck Killer on Dexter.
beec4419228d32b4ed225ecf3152e9cf.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Just watched that battle in the last episode of season 2 :wow: nikka :wow:

I cant even imagine having a full blown hand to hand combat war BLIND. :wow:

RIP to Toad. :wow: Asiancreh was willing to bust down Paris :mjlit:

Bow Lion can share my tent anytime :ehh:

Batista was a g ghatdam :sadcam:

Baba Voss was a combo cac mountain man and samurai warrior. It somehow all a worked and I have no idea how :mjcry:

Kufon simped over the Queen after she gave him a holy handjob. Had him :why: But he redeemed himself during the war :banderas:

Last edited: