SEE - Apple Fantasy TV Series (Starring Jason Mamoa/Peaky Blinders Creator/11.1.19/Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That funky dog faced bytch masturbating with them crusty ass fingers needs to stop. That shyt served no purpose and done more than once

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I liked it. You really have to suspend disbelief for a lot of it though. Mamoa, Alfre Woodard, the Witch Hunter, and the cinematography carried the series. Without those elements bringing their A game this is straight Netflix B series status.

I’m gonna check out season 2. There is potential here to be great if they can clean some stuff up.

If nobody can see and the daughter can and can shoot a bow and arrow , how is there any conflict at all. She should be unbeatable.

I was saying the whole time the mother and the queen look like sisters.

Why in the world would you keep the queen alive?

This nikka Boots just be turning on folks just cause. But for real, I hope they don’t think he can replace the Witch Hunter as the #1 goon. Maybe that will be Batista’s role :ohhh:
Jerlameral got seed all over like Shawn Kemp :russ:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I liked it. You really have to suspend disbelief for a lot of it though. Mamoa, Alfre Woodard, the Witch Hunter, and the cinematography carried the series. Without those elements bringing their A game this is straight Netflix B series status.

I’m gonna check out season 2. There is potential here to be great if they can clean some stuff up.

If nobody can see and the daughter can and can shoot a bow and arrow , how is there any conflict at all. She should be unbeatable.

I was saying the whole time the mother and the queen look like sisters.

This nikka Boots just be turning on folks just cause. But for real, I hope they don’t think he can replace the Witch Hunter as the #1 goon.
Jerlameral got seed all over like Shawn Kemp :russ:
daughter should be playing batman predator mode with her site lmao

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching the first ep on the new season, I love this show brehs

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started this. Only on episode two and I can tell the show seriously demands that you suspend your disbelief, but I don’t mind doing that when I’m entertained so I’ll keep watching for now