Secure the bag day: College Football early signing day Wednesday Dec 19th

Does scUM still suck?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Noah Cain to Penn State big get for them he's gonna be the best RB in this class imo

Saw Cain play twice this year. Dude was meh.. not bad.. but if he's a top 5 back in this class, then its a down year for the class.

I thought Michigan had high academics. Kid can't be too bright if he doesn't realize half the safeties in the probowl went to UA
:yeayea:

Kid made a smart choice to attend the greatest university in the world. Decided he needed to feed his family, so he took the bag from Bama. Since cash don't need to be cleared like checks do, took the money, flipped BACK to the greatest university in the world..

Now he's got the money, and he'll have the prestige. Chess not checkers hoe.

Dudes already a valedictorian at the Ross school of business..

So he basically just flipped to take they money then flipped right back when Michigan raised the stakes :obama:

Naaa, took the money, then took the smart road.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Noah Cain going to PSU helps us pull MAR later on :mjgrin: if we can hold off the slawdogs and bama for DJ Williams today and get MAR in feb, thatd be a boom

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Saw Cain play twice this year. Dude was meh.. not bad.. but if he's a top 5 back in this class, then its a down year for the class.

Kid made a smart choice to attend the greatest university in the world. Decided he needed to feed his family, so he took the bag from Bama. Since cash don't need to be cleared like checks do, took the money, flipped BACK to the greatest university in the world..

Now he's got the money, and he'll have the prestige. Chess not checkers hoe.

Dudes already a valedictorian at the Ross school of business..

Naaa, took the money, then took the smart road.

Kid got bad advice :bamafdup:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Sooners recruting this year like
tenor.gif