Secure the bag day: College Football early signing day Wednesday Dec 19th

Does scUM still suck?

• Total voters

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Want to get excited but I don't know shyt about these recruits & have seen way too many busts to get excited anyway :francis:

General Booty tho :bryan:
It's going to be quiet ESD for you as we :slapfight: over JUCO lineman, but you're still on track to land two 5-star WRs in Bru and Ford and end up with a top-15 class by NSD. :beli:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas did work in CA this year with him and Adimora. Also, being 2nd for Bru is an accomplishment since he's been a SC lock since the Pete days.

Our secondary is gonna be ill for years to come. The Dylan Haines days are over :mjgrin:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
5 star from columbus ohio with nothing but osu fans in his circle signs up for the home town team:dwillhuh:

no fukking way breh:dwillhuh:
You must not be aware of his recruiting over the past season to act like this was a foregone conclusion.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's going to be quiet ESD for you as we :slapfight: over JUCO lineman, but you're still on track to land two 5-star WRs in Bru and Ford and end up with a top-15 class by NSD. :beli:

You guys gonna land Ford? I know Harbaugh wanted him bad, and he liked Michigan, but he's a west coast kid through and through. Last I heard was that he was leaning USC.