dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That's the game yo :yeshrug:
What's so foul about it?
why are they flipping last second? yall know it's more than just the million dollar head coach recruiting them? it's a lot of time black GA's and assistants that are putting a lot of time and effort recruiting these kids. have a little more respect for these people and decommit beforehand so they can move on to other players.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
why are they flipping last second? yall know it's more than just the million dollar head coach recruiting them? it's a lot of time black GA's and assistants that are putting a lot of time and effort recruiting these kids. have a little more respect for these people and decommit beforehand so they can move on to other players.
I feel you but we talking about 17 & 18 year old kids being pulled in different directions from many sides. Gotta be tough on em unless they just grew up with one "Dream School" they always wanted to go to.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It is apart of the game but I do think flipping at the very last minute is bad.... Look at Sam Howell, just this past weekend he was all on instagram saying he was committed to FSU. Yet he's out here taking secret visits to UNC. Now he's going to commit to UNC and leave FSU scrambling because he just had to be the only QB they recruited.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka this is the early signing period. The people recruiting these guys have plan b,c,d etc if somebody decommits. You don't know what's going on behind the scenes for why a kid decommits in the first place