Secure the bag day: College Football early signing day Wednesday Dec 19th

Does scUM still suck?

• Total voters

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Ok as it turns out we aren't getting everybody but Bogle and Elam make this class borderline elite. Not getting Moore hurts, MAR wants to play RB and I'm ok with not taking him at that position. Dark Matter taking the helo to watch him play was great though.

Black may be the best player in this class, and I fully expected some Henderson fukkery today but glad his LOI is in.
If Black had played ball this year he would've gotten a 5th star.6'3 225 Safety with good speed and elite ball skills. The haul Mullen got on defense is going to get some qbs murdered in the next 3-4 years.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Our only issue is that we didnt lock up a TRUE defensive tackle besides Humphries. We need to sign 4 DT's in 2020 and make sure we get Beck and Bowman

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Our only issue is that we didnt lock up a TRUE defensive tackle besides Humphries. We need to sign 4 DT's in 2020 and make sure we get Beck and Bowman
Beck won an 8a state champ at Mandarin he can be special, I'm glad Richardson decommitted he could be better IMO hopefully he goes to Penn State and shows out

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Beck won an 8a state champ at Mandarin he can be special, I'm glad Richardson decommitted he could be better IMO hopefully he goes to Penn State and shows out

Yea man this year i'm seeing a 9-11 win season, another top 10 class, and then we should REALLY be able to compete for an SEC title. I'm def not about to get ahead of myself. But yea hope AR keeps improving and lands at a place like PSU cause that'll be a great spot for em