Secure the bag day: College Football early signing day Wednesday Dec 19th

Does scUM still suck?

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's going to be quiet ESD for you as we :slapfight: over JUCO lineman, but you're still on track to land two 5-star WRs in Bru and Ford and end up with a top-15 class by NSD. :beli:
Yeah, idk really know much about recruiting except that most of our recruits love the theatrics of putting on the hat on NSD :pachaha:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Evan Neal and Nakobe Dean announcing in 20 min. Neal most likely Bama. No one knows where Dean is going b/w UGA, Ole Miss, Bama

Could be that guy sooner rather than later depending on what Jacobs decides to do.
Yea I think Jacobs is coming back though at least I hope so he's my favorite RB. Brian Robinson should probably transfer I feel bad for him. But with Irv Smith probably going pro we should use Sanders some in that hybrid TE role and just have unique packages for him in general. He's a great pass catcher should utilize that

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I've been noticing these comments a lot more lately about Austin (the city) actually being a negative w/ recruits b/c of all the distractions.

Honestly it came down to where would I be the most focused at and not around distractions. Everybody knows Austin is a big city but I have to be focused through and out. I’m a business dude, I gotta handle my business. And just be different. It might not be the most popular decision, but it is the best decision for myself.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Beck and Giles imo need to go. I read that Javonne Shepard pushed his signing date back to Feb, but is now wanting to sign today and some think its to A&M....a team he didn't official visit:francis:
i wonder if clint hurtt would come back to college.

clint-hurtt-e6fca04d75b20433.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea even with a top 10 class, its lacking. Light on the OL, DL and at RB. There is no reason the University of Texas should struggle to sign a top back. Herman better get Zach Evans next year.
better get Evans and they better get one more b/c RB talent is stacked next year in Texas. 2020 and 2021 is stacked in the state for all positions.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
nikka this is the early signing period. The people recruiting these guys have plan b,c,d etc if somebody decommits. You don't know what's going on behind the scenes for why a kid decommits in the first place
if you waited till today to flip then you a troll and attention whore. seriously can you give me a good reason why wait till TODAY???

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but don't most successful coaches usually get a bump class in year or two? Trying to figure something out for a certain coach :patrice:

Last edited: