Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

SEE this is the bullshyt I was talking about here earlier this director muthafukka ruining everything!!!! :what: if you dont love comic books or the fans that support this shyt why are you here!!??

EDIT: YOUR JOB AS A DIRECTOR IS TO MAKE A GOOD EPISODE OF TV OR AN GREAT MOVIE... I DONT SEE NOLAN HALF ASSING IT WHEN HE GOES OUT GO MAKE MOVIES!!!!! :pacspit:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I just think Fiege is overworked
the D + quota took him to his limits and now he's spinning too many plates
once they slim down the quality will be back
I'm expecting more delays and maybe some cancellations but it'll all be for the best
one thing's for sure Bob Chapek's son definitely isn't helping positively right now:lolbron:

Daps
Why doesn't Nick just give the Skrulls the planet thanos went to after he snapped?
The Garden aka Planet 0259-S

That's like giving somebody the mansion Bin Laden was living in and got killed in, breh :skip:

Prime real estate in a great location, nice neighborhood, got plenty of space in the garage, 4 bedrooms 3 baths, and oh yeah a mass murderer lived and died here.

:skip:

Daps
I just think Fiege is overworked
the D + quota took him to his limits and now he's spinning too many plates
once they slim down the quality will be back
I'm expecting more delays and maybe some cancellations but it'll all be for the best
one thing's for sure Bob Chapek's son definitely isn't helping positively right now:lolbron:

I think Feige is a FAKE!!!!

No way you're gonna tell me you were so talented before and now all of a sudden you can't make a hit to save your life.

I'm a hip hop fan, I recognize ghostwriters when I see them!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's like giving somebody the mansion Bin Laden was living in and got killed in, breh :skip:

Prime real estate in a great location, nice neighborhood, got plenty of space in the garage, 4 bedrooms 3 baths, and oh yeah a mass murderer lived and died here.

:skip:

Well better than being shot dead in the streets by blood thirsty human's eh???:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think Feige is a FAKE!!!!

No way you're gonna tell me you were so talented before and now all of a sudden you can't make a hit to save your life.

I'm a hip hop fan, I recognize ghostwriters when I see them!

He had a better team around him breh. Feige had the layout and the big bold ideas. But he had the writers and directors to come up with some ideas themselves and more importantly execute these ideas. He had James Gunn and Jon Favreau for writing/directing. He had the Russo brothers who were by far the best action directors they've used. He had Coogler for Black Panther.

Pretty much everyone is gone or they are involved in shyt that's so watered down they can't help it.

But besides all that the other MVPs of the MCU were Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans. RDJ is arguably the MVP of the whole shyt.

Daps
He had a better team around him breh. Feige had the layout and the big bold ideas. But he had the writers and directors to come up with some ideas themselves and more importantly execute these ideas. He had James Gunn and Jon Favreau for writing/directing. He had the Russo brothers who were by far the best action directors they've used. He had Coogler for Black Panther.

Pretty much everyone is gone or they are involved in shyt that's so watered down they can't help it.

But besides all that the other MVPs of the MCU were Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans. RDJ is arguably the MVP of the whole shyt.

They should bring RDJ back. They need him back yesterday.

Hell, bring back Chris Evans too. He ain't getting nothing close to them Marvel checks he was getting.

Bringing back Cap and Iron Man would make a billion dollars GUARANTEED.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think people are catching on the mediocracy of Marvel that always long existed. But people, especially on here was claiming #MarvelSet that they ignored many of the mid movies along the way. This is due to Feige when he first came out with phase I had a bold vision of having superhero films interconnect. Marvel had a few dope films but it was cluttered with mid to trash movies in-between, but nobody cared due to knowing the focused goal. Phase I was leading to Avengers. Phase II was the introduction of the infinite stones. Phase III escalation leading to Infinity War and End Game. Definitely the MVP's were the Russo's, Gunn & Coogler. Unfortunately, Marvel stuck with the Whedon formula of light-hearted, quippy, no-stakes standard. And most of those films later on tried to emulate the Whedon formula. And people still would of gave it a pass it there's a FOCUSED GOAL. And that's the ultimate problem. There's no direction as to what it really want to do. And have a bunch of jumbled narratives from Skrull invasion, to multiverses, to Kang and it's now all over the place. So now, people are beginning to really pay attention to these movies, the inconsistencies, and also the laziness in the writing. Like people overlooked how Iron Man 2 & 3 were trash. Or how GotG 2 was mid. Or how trash Thor the Dark World was and all of that. Because there was a focused goal. Now, it is glaring. and it sorta started with Captain Marvel, right before End Game. Captain Marvel grossed over a billion SOLELY because people was seeing how it'll connect with End Game which was very little. Now people see that movie as it is, trash.

Marvel also ignore what people thought was going to happen. REINTRODUCE THE MUTANTS into the MCU. REINTRODUCE THE FANTASTIC FOUR into the MCU. Not no nostalgic or BS cameos like in Multiverse of Madness, but for real for real. Now, the brand is messed up that nobody even care. They pushed back BLADE so far that it doesn't even matter. I don't know why Feige wanted to introduce characters that nobody really asked for or ever wanted. They wanted X-MEN. They wanted DR. DOOM and MR. FANTASTIC. They still want the heavy hitters.