Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Its why i keep harping on that episode. It ruins everything. Its maddeningly bad, while the rest was relatively fine at best.
Real talk, that might be the worst finale since lost

It doesn't leave room to look forward to anything either. This is a shame because this was originally promoted as the infinity war/endgame of this phase

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Has anyone done a rewatch of Loki? Actually has anyone ran back any of these series so far? I think Falcon and WS was the only one I did

I probably watched wandavision eps 2 times atleast because I kept looking for easter eggs and trying to connect dots on what was happening

It was fresh at first, annoyed at that CW ass ending tho :francis:

Wandavision - C- , at least it started creative
Loki - A-
What If? - B
Hawkeye - D+
Moon Knight - F
Ms. Marvel - Couldn't get past episode one
She Hulk - D-
Secret invasion - D

but hold up we're about to be subjected to:

Echo
Ironheart
An Agatha Harkness show [if it wasn't D+MCU i'd actually think this could be a sleeper but no]
Daredevil [good luck surpassing Netflix]
What if 2
fukkin WONDERMAN
White Vision
NOVA?

disgustya
I think Moon Knight is above she hulk, hawkeye and ms marvel

That lineup of shows is nasty work tho :scust:

To make it worse it's like every show must've came with a clause to not extend the MCU so we get zero cameos or hints to other shyt, so something like Nova would've been interesting because it should extend the cosmic lore but instead we know we're going to get a non superpowered co star that doesn't require too much makeup and isn't a well known actor for budgeting purposes :snoop:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Feige has no idea what he's doing at this point because he's just allowing hacks to make a mess of the Marvel universe :scust:

Because Rhodey and Fury didn't deserve this garbage pile of a show. So now someone else is going to have to fix the damage and pretend that it never happened. Or just reverse everything because changing the plots of good movies is just gross incompetence.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
SEE this is the bullshyt I was talking about here earlier this director muthafukka ruining everything!!!! :what: if you dont love comic books or the fans that support this shyt why are you here!!??

EDIT: YOUR JOB AS A DIRECTOR IS TO MAKE A GOOD EPISODE OF TV OR AN GREAT MOVIE... I DONT SEE NOLAN HALF ASSING IT WHEN HE GOES OUT GO MAKE MOVIES!!!!! :pacspit:

What else would you expect from someone whose career is made up of directing commercials and tv episodes here and there.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Lotta Feige talk going on. I'ma just leave this here again

:patrice:
PXL-20230720-180848874-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230720-182502979-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230720-182249648-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230720-181921888-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230720-180428797-MP-2.jpg

mk-1.jpg

:sas2:

So, if Gravik wins that fight he just basically destroys humanity himself and takes over the world right? what a shytty plan

tony-stark-not-a-great-plan.gif