Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: @ the director tossing Feige under the bus to justify that trash plot from Secret Invasion.

Because the bottom line is that it was lame. And he knows it.

And honestly moving forward other directors should just pretend that this show never happened.

So bring Maria Hill back, say that Rhodey was always human and make it clear that Fury was always human and wasn't with some skrull woman :scust:

Just ignore it and don't consider it cannon.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think people are catching on the mediocracy of Marvel that always long existed. But people, especially on here was claiming #MarvelSet that they ignored many of the mid movies along the way. This is due to Feige when he first came out with phase I had a bold vision of having superhero films interconnect. Marvel had a few dope films but it was cluttered with mid to trash movies in-between, but nobody cared due to knowing the focused goal. Phase I was leading to Avengers. Phase II was the introduction of the infinite stones. Phase III escalation leading to Infinity War and End Game. Definitely the MVP's were the Russo's, Gunn & Coogler. Unfortunately, Marvel stuck with the Whedon formula of light-hearted, quippy, no-stakes standard. And most of those films later on tried to emulate the Whedon formula. And people still would of gave it a pass it there's a FOCUSED GOAL. And that's the ultimate problem. There's no direction as to what it really want to do. And have a bunch of jumbled narratives from Skrull invasion, to multiverses, to Kang and it's now all over the place. So now, people are beginning to really pay attention to these movies, the inconsistencies, and also the laziness in the writing. Like people overlooked how Iron Man 2 & 3 were trash. Or how GotG 2 was mid. Or how trash Thor the Dark World was and all of that. Because there was a focused goal. Now, it is glaring. and it sorta started with Captain Marvel, right before End Game. Captain Marvel grossed over a billion SOLELY because people was seeing how it'll connect with End Game which was very little. Now people see that movie as it is, trash.

Marvel also ignore what people thought was going to happen. REINTRODUCE THE MUTANTS into the MCU. REINTRODUCE THE FANTASTIC FOUR into the MCU. Not no nostalgic or BS cameos like in Multiverse of Madness, but for real for real. Now, the brand is messed up that nobody even care. They pushed back BLADE so far that it doesn't even matter. I don't know why Feige wanted to introduce characters that nobody really asked for or ever wanted. They wanted X-MEN. They wanted DR. DOOM and MR. FANTASTIC. They still want the heavy hitters.
fukkin echo and Wonderman have shows green lit…nonsense

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I really enjoyed it…this is for grown folks :yeshrug:

:myman: REAL GROWN MAN shyt
Smart-Select-20230731-093243-Samsung-Internet.gif

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think people are catching on the mediocracy of Marvel that always long existed. But people, especially on here was claiming #MarvelSet that they ignored many of the mid movies along the way. This is due to Feige when he first came out with phase I had a bold vision of having superhero films interconnect. Marvel had a few dope films but it was cluttered with mid to trash movies in-between, but nobody cared due to knowing the focused goal. Phase I was leading to Avengers. Phase II was the introduction of the infinite stones. Phase III escalation leading to Infinity War and End Game. Definitely the MVP's were the Russo's, Gunn & Coogler. Unfortunately, Marvel stuck with the Whedon formula of light-hearted, quippy, no-stakes standard. And most of those films later on tried to emulate the Whedon formula. And people still would of gave it a pass it there's a FOCUSED GOAL. And that's the ultimate problem. There's no direction as to what it really want to do. And have a bunch of jumbled narratives from Skrull invasion, to multiverses, to Kang and it's now all over the place. So now, people are beginning to really pay attention to these movies, the inconsistencies, and also the laziness in the writing. Like people overlooked how Iron Man 2 & 3 were trash. Or how GotG 2 was mid. Or how trash Thor the Dark World was and all of that. Because there was a focused goal. Now, it is glaring. and it sorta started with Captain Marvel, right before End Game. Captain Marvel grossed over a billion SOLELY because people was seeing how it'll connect with End Game which was very little. Now people see that movie as it is, trash.

Marvel also ignore what people thought was going to happen. REINTRODUCE THE MUTANTS into the MCU. REINTRODUCE THE FANTASTIC FOUR into the MCU. Not no nostalgic or BS cameos like in Multiverse of Madness, but for real for real. Now, the brand is messed up that nobody even care. They pushed back BLADE so far that it doesn't even matter. I don't know why Feige wanted to introduce characters that nobody really asked for or ever wanted. They wanted X-MEN. They wanted DR. DOOM and MR. FANTASTIC. They still want the heavy hitters.

Agreed. The only thing you left out though that I touched on is the importance of Downey Jr. He's maybe one of the best actors of this generation and he was PERFECT to not only be Tony Stark but to be the guy that had the connected tissue to everyone else. He bounced off all the other characters brilliantly. Chris Evans was a perfect Cap too, he's also missed but Downey Jr. was him.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loki finale is sill eating off the last remnants of MCU hype. "oh shyt, this is the next Thanos in his early form!!!" meanwhile, i bet if you watched that shyt now, you'd think, "goddamn this dude has been talking gibberish for a half hour." seeing Majors, who we knew was about to be king shyt was like 75% of the pop that episode got. now that we know Kang is a jobber, and the MCU fukkin sucks, :yeshrug:
wrong

and that gibberish was a legendary performance :wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
George Lucas called this years ago, and it’s not just endemic to film it’s in video games, & print. The problem there is no one driving a single vision, it’s too many people at middle to senior management involved at all levels.

Everything is driven by data to maximize their ROIs, causing reshoots, uneven acting, and jank narratives. When something is made for everyone then it’s made for nobody.