Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So instead of just calling in The avengers and ending shyt quickly Fury creates 2 super Skrulls in the hopes of them canceling each other out. What’s to stop Gaia from turning heel and going against the humans now?

This plot was idiotic.

That's another problem with continuing a universe with so many characters. In the comics it's whatever they all have ongoing series or mini series so you know what they are up to.

In the movies it don't work like that. You can assume they are doin other shyt and there is some reasoning laid out for some of the characters but not ONE muthafukka was gonna step up and try to help Fury? Lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So instead of just calling in The avengers and ending shyt quickly Fury creates 2 super Skrulls in the hopes of them canceling each other out. What’s to stop Gaia from turning heel and going against the humans now?

This plot was idiotic.

feige is dumb asf the real nick fury would have tainted that DNA shyt to wear off after a certain amount of time...:dahell: that would have made more sense...:what: So that way the shyt wouldnt leave the recipient so dangerous...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think it being after civil war gives it way more weight and “stakes” that people want because it’s a serious betrayal.

Most complaints aren’t really about the timeline, it’s about feeling slighted out of the emotional beats from a character, played by an amazing actor that hasn’t had a lot of emotional beats to begin with.

To me, Rhodey having to deal with the grief of missing Tony’s death, the blip and the fallout from the secret invasion in amor wars creates a ton of room for the character development he deserves.

And just because that was an imposter doesn’t mean those emotions shown weren’t real to a degree.

:mjtf:

I don’t get why there’s any confusion.

Gravik turned against Fury AFTER Endgame.

Rhodes can only be taken after that event.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
feige is dumb asf the real nick fury would have tainted that DNA shyt to wear off after a certain amount of time...:dahell: that would have made more sense...:what: So that way the shyt wouldnt leave the recipient so dangerous...

And I’m just tired of this female heroine shyt. As soon as Gaia came onscreen I knew how this shyt was gonna go.