Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Loki finale is sill eating off the last remnants of MCU hype. "oh shyt, this is the next Thanos in his early form!!!" meanwhile, i bet if you watched that shyt now, you'd think, "goddamn this dude has been talking gibberish for a half hour." seeing Majors, who we knew was about to be king shyt was like 75% of the pop that episode got. now that we know Kang is a jobber, and the MCU fukkin sucks, :yeshrug:
You buggin. Loki was fire before Majors even uttered a line.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Has anyone done a rewatch of Loki? Actually has anyone ran back any of these series so far? I think Falcon and WS was the only one I did

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Wandavision - C- , at least it started creative
Loki - A-
What If? - B
Hawkeye - D+
Moon Knight - F
Ms. Marvel - Couldn't get past episode one
She Hulk - D-
Secret invasion - D

but hold up we're about to be subjected to:

Echo
Ironheart
An Agatha Harkness show [if it wasn't D+MCU i'd actually think this could be a sleeper but no]
Daredevil [good luck surpassing Netflix]
What if 2
fukkin WONDERMAN
White Vision
NOVA?

disgustya

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some of you are overthinking this show like a motherfukker :mjlol:

Some of you went into this show wanting to not like and are looking for every angle to reinforce it.

In most movies where the main antagonists motivations are personal, most of what they do is irrational. Which leads do their demise.

The main plot point is basic as hell and easy to follow, yet some of you are convinced there’s 1 million Easter eggs in it.

Fury promised to find the skrulls a home
He ended up using them to do his dirty work
He couldn’t find a home for them and didn’t know how to tell them
He got snapped and disappeared for 5 years
More skrulls came to earth during that time because they got tired of waiting for something to happen so they tried to make shyt happen
Fury came back but stayed away from earth
The people he promised, mainly Gravak decided to take earth for themselves. Why? Because they saw how disgusting humans are. And working for Fury they got to see a lot of the ugly side.
Gravak lost both of his parents so he simply didn’t give a fukk.

You can apply a lot of the teams in this movie to everyday society. And there’s a reason they decided make make Gravak’s human form a black man. Escalating a nuclear war didn’t require Russia vs America. He chose the two most CAC governments on the planet.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why doesn't Nick just give the Skrulls the planet thanos went to after he snapped?
The Garden aka Planet 0259-S

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Revisionist history.

Pull up the threads of these shows and I guarantee you and a lot of other people are full of shyt.
i bet you can see the wave in every thread bc they're all weekly releases. they're all half good at best, and the threads will represent that, even with Wanda, which was the first and most hyped up... and then Marvel took all the wrong takeaways from it and decided Wanda was more important than everyone and we loved her kids. people were coming off no new material for 2 years and they were like, "oh shyt, they fukkin LOVE Wanda." fukkin Echo coulda been first out of Covid and she'd be the new Tony Stark now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why doesn't Nick just give the Skrulls the planet thanos went to after he snapped?
The Garden aka Planet 0259-S

THIS will come up in the movie watch...:sas2: