Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So if it was anytime before endgame...that skrull was holding tony Starks in his arm, crying at his funeral, being real reserved, but, decided to say fukk it and tell admirals they're stupid as fukk in front of the president and take the mask off? I don't buy it...if so that's awful writing.

Had to be after end game or it makes no narrative sense (and he bled red blood in that movie)

Marvel doesn't care anymore. it's clear they had no direction after 'Endgame'. They could have rebooted the franchise then and brought in X-Men and Fantastic Four but they got greedy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've have access to every single character's DNA like Thanos and Thor available but you decide to shift into the powers of henchmen in a fight :heh:
That final fight scene fell completely flat, and didn't help jumping back and forth between it and the hospital every 10 seconds.
The camera/editing in the scene where Gravik is talking to the imposter Fury face-to-face was noticeably bad, especially when he says "flamethrower".
First three episodes start off good but then the last three episodes kind of fell off.

Last edited:
Daps
While I think that this show was better than the other D+ shows besides Wandavision and Loki, the quality of marvel is totally in the toilet.

Does Feige and @Bryan Danielson look at this stuff before they put it out? Do they really think this is on the same level of Cap: Winter Soldier? Or Iron Man 1?

Like come on :what:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
every show has had a standout moment or character. this legitimately didn't have either. i'd accept someone saying this was better than maybe Moon Knight b/c that shyt was so unbelievably disappointing, i want everyone to shyt on it, but to me everyother show had more going for it. i think basically every show is half good at best, and this is dead last.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I tried to start this show twice and couldn’t get past the death in the opening sequence. That whole sequence was goofy. Am I missing anything by not watching that I can’t see in a summary video?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
every show has had a standout moment or character. this legitimately didn't have either. i'd accept someone saying this was better than maybe Moon Knight b/c that shyt was so unbelievably disappointing, i want everyone to shyt on it, but to me everyother show had more going for it. i think basically every show is half good at best, and this is dead last.
For a run of shows with terrible last episodes (every one but Loki...falcon, Wanda vision, she hulk etc) this was the worse. I actually accepted everything as "eh, fine" until that last episode. Just abysmal. You're right, nothing stood out, nothing mattered, effort and execution were poor.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
For a run of shows with terrible last episodes (every one but Loki...falcon, Wanda vision, she hulk etc) this was the worse. I actually accepted everything as "eh, fine" until that last episode. Just abysmal. You're right, nothing stood out, nothing mattered, effort and execution were poor.
Loki finale is sill eating off the last remnants of MCU hype. "oh shyt, this is the next Thanos in his early form!!!" meanwhile, i bet if you watched that shyt now, you'd think, "goddamn this dude has been talking gibberish for a half hour." seeing Majors, who we knew was about to be king shyt was like 75% of the pop that episode got. now that we know Kang is a jobber, and the MCU fukkin sucks, :yeshrug: