Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
It’s definitely after Civil War and it had better be after Endgame. Because if Endgame Rhodey was a Skrull I will be upset.

It was definitely before endgame. Rhodes being in the hospital gown was supposed to suggest that he got cloned while he was in the hospital recovering after Vision shot him down in Civil War. Rhodes in any movie after that was a skrull.

Daps
I try to suspend reality from these shyts but it’s hilarious an Admiral let a Colonel talk to them in that manner. An Air Force Colonel at that too 🤢

He was an adviser to the president at that point :mjlol:

It's kind of like how Trump had Jared Kushner in an elevated advisor role. And I'm sure that scrawny fxggot was in there talking crazy to generals and admirals.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He was an adviser to the president at that point :mjlol:

It's kind of like how Trump had Jared Kushner in an elevated advisor role. And I'm sure that scrawny fxggot was in there talking crazy to generals and admirals.
Mattis would’ve beat that mf with Ivanka’s corpse

Daps
Which is why something is very off. Different show, but Silo on Apple TV cost $300 million. It feels like they used all of it. I think it’s because they aren’t making TV shows. They’re making movies to be cut down into episodes.

So you saying that @Bryan Danielson and Feige are pocketing some of the budget? :dwillhuh:

Those are some pretty serious allegations, brother, for your sake I hope you can back them up. :hubie:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

Who is the other guy on the left of Skaar?

I'm caught up on everything except Loki and Moonknight. I finally watched Black Widow and Hawkeye this week. I enjoyed Hawkeye a lot more than I thought I would. Yelena and Kate Bishop are my favorites of the new characters.

Edit: NVm it's Eros who popped up at the end of Eternals. I don't remember shyt from that movie :dead:. I forgot I never watched the holiday specials either.

Daps
The supposed premier spy on the planet is progressive enough to not just go interracial with his chosen spouse...but interspecies. Hundreds of millions spent on what's pretty much a limited issue comic series badly transferred to video - one of Marvel's most major events that was a whole multi flagship crossover event, by the way - but they made sure to plant that idea into the mix to titillate the masses.

Seems legit. :unimpressed:

I liked the show for what it was.... but I've never really read the Secret Invasion storyline. So that probably has something to do with it.

If it's as great as everybody says, hopefully in a couple of years, Marvel will give us a redo like they did with the Mandarin after botching him in Iron Man 3.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They’ve turned the MCU into action movies made for Lifetime. Men are either comic relief, inept, or evil. What they did to Nick Fury in this series was shameful. It’s like this was produced just to emasculate one of the few remaining strong, virtuous male characters that they had left.

This mid key started towards the end of the Infinity Saga (Thor: R, BP, CM, A&tW) but we kinda just gave excuses or looked the other way because the linchpin films (Civil War, Infinity War) weren't playing those games. End Game did a bit (fat Thor and Hulk) but all anyone cared about was the final 30 minutes anyway.

Thor started his transition to dumb jock in Ragnorak but we said it was a refreshing pivot for him and it wouldn't get excessive/rampant. T'Challa was no longer a ladies man ("I never freeze"), no longer the big scientific brain of the operations (Shuri), kinda got his ass kicked a bit, and most of the males were either evil, "wrong", or at fault... but we said it's cool, him and the brehs will get their due in the next film.

Fury losing his eye not bc he was doing anything bad ass... but bc of a cat scratch played for jokes... we said well it's Carol's movie and we have to focus on Endgame anyway, so whatever. Wasp being the bad ass while Ant Man being Ant Man... we said well, that nygga Ant Man, he ain't shyt anyway.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Phase 3 had the hitters phase 1&2 similar to this

Phase 1 and especially 2 were definitely shaky and MCU was propped up mainly because of how amazing phase 3 was, but Iron Man 1, Avengers 1, Winter Soldier, and Guardians 1 are absolutely some of the MCU's best.

Massacred my boy Skaar

He was in it for 10 seconds breh :pachaha: