Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
6 episodes can be the same time limit as a movie give or take 15-30 minutes...
Nah man I'm not just talkin one standalone movie I'm talkin some Avengers shyt

This shyt needs to be done like the Infinity Saga

A slow build to some Endgame shyt

They should've moved to the Skrulls right after the snap and go from there or wait until they introduce the Fantastic Four and Norman Osbourne

Boom...

Thats the next 10 years and we would be eating lovely not questioning what the fukk are they doin

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I've got enough problems as a DC Stan.

Marvel was the layup :damn:

They're gonna slip the Silver Surfer post credit into the final cut of the Masels, put out some slick tweet that week like "Don't miss the surprises! Buy your tickets now!", and blame it on whatever version of hotep Disney can comprehend if RT and buys are low.

I'm still sick.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll reiterate that the biggest problem with this stuff is that it’s releasing with too big of a gap in between everything

When we got Iron Man we never went more than 2-3 years without seeing him up until he died and the story was tight without too many characters.

Shang Chi was a big hit and who the fukk knows when we’ll see him again.

It will have been almost 5 years since we’ve seen Carol on the big screen and same for Sam when his movie releases
Man that shyt is irrelevant. Mission Impossible comes out whenever the fukk Tom Cruise feels like it and it still does numbers

I don't know why y'all try to find all these intricate answers for shyt outside of it just being bad:mjlol:

The product has gotten really bad. The writing has gotten really bad. It's that simple

It's been so long since you seen Carol because there's no demand for Carol. There's very little demand for any of these characters introduced post Phase 3 as well

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't realize the show was getting bashed so much. I didn't think it was that bad, didn't think highly of it either. It was something to watch but I didn't react strongly either way. I'm kinda checked out and super hero fatigue has set.

I thought they should have done End Game, that first string of D+ shows, and took a break. Disney isn't going to turn the money machine off but you can't keep pumping out movies and shows at this speed and not suffer a loss in quality. The audience can't maintain excitement. It's too much.

With Spiderverse being so great as well as What If I wish we'd get more animated shows so they can focus on the fantastical elements and not have these big budget live action shows/movies with poor CGI.
They took a break after Endgame

After Spiderman:Far From Home in July 2019 there wasn't a new MCU project until Wandavision in January 2021

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They took a break after Endgame

After Spiderman:Far From Home in July 2019 there wasn't a new MCU project until Wandavision in January 2021

That was because of the pandemic delays

Black Widow, FATWS, Wandavision and Eternals were all supposed to come out in 2020

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was just thinking , if the prez wants beef with all nonearth based beings, where does that leave the residents of new asgaurd? He dont want that smoke with thor and his "daughter"

exactly what I said that would be an international incident the president wouldnt want...:whoa:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was because of the pandemic delays

Black Widow, FATWS, Wandavision and Eternals were all supposed to come out in 2020
Feige said after Endgame they were taking a year off

The pandemic only turned that year into almost two

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched it and thought it cant be that bad but yea this aint it. Execs are clearly inflating budgets and pocketing money if this cost 200M. As a comic fan we just got to realize that we have to just revisit the source comic to avoid letdowns. The best Disney plus show to me is What IF which funny enough is the cheapest.

The only way Disney will get the message if people stop supporting

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
wait so,

Fury was always going to the hospital, he was never at the skrull compound at the end

so, Talos' daughter was just...pretending to be sick from radiation the whole time...including as she approached from outside...with nobody around...to when she got in...to having radiation pills...and dropping them...to slowly faking fury's demise and death...to the speech about how Fury failed Gravik...to giving him the harvest...all so he would use it while she is in the machine, and get super skrulled, and get the power of all those heroes...

...so she could box him? that was the plan??