Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There's no way all out war on millions skrulls on the planet innocent or guilty shouldn't spill out into it's own series AND the films right?!! Fury just leaves Earth again on top of that wtf?!:dahell::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
The show ends with the president declaring war on all aliens on the entire planet, which considering they have a million, there are Asgardians, and many people from off earth in America, is kind of a big fukkin deal. But that's it, we just have that in the background now, no followup expected.

Btw wtf did the woman in red show talos’ daughter at the end...who were those people on those tables?

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
There's no way all out war on millions skrulls on the planet innocent or guilty shouldn't spill out into it's own series AND the films right?!! Fury just leaves Earth again on top of that wtf?!:dahell::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Fury was like

peace-disappear.gif

dont-think.gif

Even tho that was Fauxry, you don't ghost him. He ghosts you. :skip:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Unresolved issues in the MCU:
  • A giant fukking unborn Celestial frozen in the ocean
  • A new Captain America
  • Shang chi being invited to the avengers and getting...some mission
  • Incursions, as presented to Dr strange when he got his third eye
  • Carol Danvers off planet doing things (shang chi, likely resolved in marvels)
  • Scarlet witch 'dead' but not really
  • The dark sword and Blade
  • Oh yeah fukking Kang across the multiverse about to take over
  • The president of the us declaring war on all off planet beings
  • Vallentina was doing business with Everett Ross...who was a skrull...honestly everything associated with vallentina is ?? Status
  • Hulk has a son
  • Thor has a daughter
  • Hercules as directed by Zeus to take on thor
  • Eros and pip telling the eternals "your friends are in big trouble" 🤷🏽‍♂️
Any loose ends I left off, pause?

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Unresolved issues in the MCU:
  • A giant fukking unborn Celestial frozen in the ocean
  • A new Captain America
  • Shang chi being invited to the avengers and getting...some mission
  • Incursions, as presented to Dr strange when he got his third eye
  • Carol Danvers off planet doing things (shang chi, likely resolved in marvels)
  • Scarlet witch 'dead' but not really
  • The dark sword and Blade
  • Oh yeah fukking Kang across the multiverse about to take over
  • The president of the us declaring war on all off planet beings
  • Vallentina was doing business with Everett Ross...who was a skrull...honestly everything associated with vallentina is ?? Status
  • Hulk has a son
  • Throw has a daughter
  • Hercules as directed by Zeus to take on thor
  • Eros and pip telling the eternals "your friends are in big trouble" 🤷🏽‍♂️
Any loose ends I left off, pause?

Kingpin now has powers?
Tchalla has a secret son but now what?
Dr Strange and Clea are taking trips to do....what?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This show works way better if the new phase 5 was the Skrull saga instead of Kang. That ending set up major implications with vigilantism, war, racism, paranoia , all kinds of shyt could've been done if the films were able to focus on this part :damn: :mjcry:
The story was deep enough with enough people involved, with the buildup already in place, it should have been. It was a better story anyway.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The story was deep enough with enough people involved, with the buildup already in place, it should have been. It was a better story anyway.

Now we got the Kang Dynasty on deck...:wow: people killing skrulls in the streets vigilante style gonna get pushed to the background...:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I got a question.

Do the humans in the MCU even have intergalactic travel? The whole show is about the Skrulls wanting a planet to live on but I don't even think humans have the technology to find a liveable planet or travel there :mjlol:. Thats even tougher with 1 million people.
Breh tony stark perfected time travel while half drunk in a cabin by himself...if they don't they can easily with their plot armor

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got a question.

Do the humans in the MCU even have intergalactic travel? The whole show is about the Skrulls wanting a planet to live on but I don't even think humans have the technology to find a liveable planet or travel there :mjlol:. Thats even tougher with 1 million people.

I believe the govt has the tech and that's why they are building sword... we gonna see them in the Marvel's movie...

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You nikkas and this CGI obsession

The fukk you want them to use, puppets nikka?

:what:
Oh no I’m not obsessed with or bring up the CGI with these projects, the problem is they always end this way. Always. They could’ve ended this without a fist being thrown but they didn’t.

And now where are we? Nothing happened in this show, nothing carried over. What’s to be resolved after this? Skrulls still don’t have a home, Gravik (who I liked) is gone, we know Fury is married but know nothing about his Skrull wife. This was a waste of time.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh no I’m not obsessed with or bring up the CGI with these projects, the problem is they always end this way. Always. They could’ve ended this without a fist being thrown but they didn’t.

And now where are we? Nothing happened in this show, nothing carried over. What’s to be resolved after this? Skrulls still don’t have a home, Gravik (who I liked) is gone, we know Fury is married but know nothing about his Skrull wife. This was a waste of time.
It was a mistake to do this storyline with only 6 episodes and not a full length feature film

You can't tell this story properly with 6 episodes

That was a crime