Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
And this nikka came down her to stop Gravik from starting a war btwn Skrulls and Humans. Becuase he feels "responsible" for their situation. Responsible enough to not get the other heroes involved.....Gravik dies, but now President cac starts the war btwn Skrulls and Humans.

So Fury responds with the equivalent of saying "you buggin slime", on the chirp, then skedaddles off planet, again? Who wrote this bullshyt? The only thing Fury accomplished was bagging his PASG but she was already choosing :what: i wasnt all this bandwidth to pirate this bullshyt... i could've been spankbang or duolingo.....:why:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this nikka came down her to stop Gravik from starting a war btwn Skrulls and Humans. Becuase he feels "responsible" for their situation. Responsible enough to not get the other heroes involved.....Gravik dies, but now President cac starts the war btwn Skrulls and Humans.

So Fury responds with the equivalent of saying "you buggin slime", on the chirp, then skedaddles off planet, again? Who wrote this bullshyt? The only thing Fury accomplished was bagging his PASG but she was already choosing :what: i wasnt all this bandwidth to pirate this bullshyt... i could've been spankbang or duolingo.....:why:
PASG :russ:

Man came down because he felt responsible because of a promise he made, refused to call in help because he felt it was a personal issue, then when this issue got to a point where the president is having hit squads and random vigilantes are just going around killing innocent people, he chooses to go back to space with his girl:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The fukk was the point of going to his secret hiding spot where he needed all type of biometrics to get into it, just for a regular ass pistol and eye patch, just to go to the hospital:what:
That wasn't him, that was Ga'ia. He was never at the skrull place. Which makes her death acting and sharing personal fury shyt with Graviks ridiculous.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Maaan i just finished this and when he kissed that skrull i was in disbelief....she went from and adjustable 7 to an adjustable 2 and he didn't bat an eye?!! Oh i see what it is, the ole nikkas will fukk anything trope huh....that was some ole bullshyt. :beli::martin::stopitslime::scust:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kang will definitely be defeated a calvary led by:
  • America Chavez
  • Kamala Khan
  • Carol Danvers
  • G'ia
  • Kate Bishop
  • Yelena
  • Echo
  • Namorita
  • Monica Rambeau
  • Pepper Potts
  • Peggy Carter
  • Scarlet Witch [babyface turn]

:mjgrin:YOU FORGOT
RIRI WILLIAMS
JENNIFER WALTERS
FEMALE LOKI

WASP AND ANTMANS DAUGHTER
GONNA GIVE HIM THAT
WORK AGAIN TOO
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That wasn't him, that was Ga'ia. He was never at the skrull place. Which makes her death acting and sharing personal fury shyt with Graviks ridiculous.

NAH THAT WAS HIM.

THEY JUST SWITCHED OFF CAM.

HE HAD THE SAME FIT & GUN
AT THE HOSPITAL
PLUS THE BRIT LADY
WAS WITH HIM THE WHOLE TIME
FROM THE HIDING SPOT
TO THE HOSPITAL.

G'IAH WAS STILL
WITH HIS WIFE AT THAT POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
That green bytch's p*ssy must be flames. Fury abandoned Earth to go have Skrull v Kree peace talks....an Earth that is technically at war, directly due to his actions :mjlol:

"Hey baby I wanna fukk Beyonce tonight, but Meg size....and an ass like Selena.....um then add a little Captain Carter chest in there too. The last one might be alittle difficult due to time differences....I got reference pictures if you need them. Oh and I want that with Meg legs too.

This the only excuse that would explain this clown's actions. That and a bot script.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just thinking , if the prez wants beef with all nonearth based beings, where does that leave the residents of new asgaurd? He dont want that smoke with thor and his "daughter"

They look human and the government already knows they there so they would let it slide. That and nobody wants a pissed off God of Thunder knocking on the front door of the White House

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Yes. It's a major part of what ruined the industry

Men have walked away en masse because everything has "Men are bad, women are the greatest" written all over it

Nikkas have been in denial (you see it in a lot of older MCU threads) for years but we see where everything has fallen :francis:
They’ve turned the MCU into action movies made for Lifetime. Men are either comic relief, inept, or evil. What they did to Nick Fury in this series was shameful. It’s like this was produced just to emasculate one of the few remaining strong, virtuous male characters that they had left.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kang will definitely be defeated a calvary led by:
  • America Chavez
  • Kamala Khan
  • Carol Danvers
  • G'ia
  • Kate Bishop
  • Yelena
  • Echo
  • Namorita
  • Monica Rambeau
  • Pepper Potts
  • Peggy Carter
  • Scarlet Witch [babyface turn]
You bullshyttin but y'all should know by now there's nothing in the MCU more powerful than the almighty white woman:dead:

Kang would get decimated by these hoes :dead: