Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah something is broken. This was mid and I’m blaming it on the budget and who Disney is getting to write. I’m all for giving people a shot, but for some of these shows, they get writers from other popular shows, but what is missing is the showrunners from those shows. This show had a writer from Mr. Robot. She-Hulk had writers from Rick and Morty. And you can tell because it wasn’t all bullshyt. It’s not like anything has been hot steaming trash. I can see there’s something there, but something is really missing in all these shows.
This could simply be down to being able to write from scratch to having the the confines of where to start and end.

This is one of my main problems with DCEU Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey vs animated Harley. One excels cause it has access to every part of the DCU with few restrictions while the other can‘t use Batgirl except in name only in a Birds of Prey movie.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It’s definitely after Civil War and it had better be after Endgame. Because if Endgame Rhodey was a Skrull I will be upset.
The X streets are saying that’s the hospital outfit he was wearing after getting shot down in CW meaning that he’s been asleep since then. So for IW and Endgame he was a Skull:stopitslime:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
once again, im convinced most of yall talking out your ass or just complaining for the sake of it, when it comes to FX and CGI for these Marvel joints.

final fight looked like any other OP-level fight in the MCU and if we call this shyt terrible ps4 graphics then isn't this part of the reason why studios has such a big issue with pumping out these shows so quickly?

:mjlol:
YOU MUST BE WATCHING THIS shyt
ON YOUR PHONE.

THIS WAS SHE HULK LEVELS OF BAD
BUT ACTUALLY WORST IF BEING HONEST
:devil:
:evil:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I enjoyed the show. It was nice to just sit back and watch and not participate in the weekly "where does this rank?" and nitpicking on here. I enjoyed it. The story was simple enough, and they didn't try to get too cute. Nice action. None of the acting was bad. The fight at the end was pretty cool.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This shyt was dope!
UKVu0t8.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yea it kinda just happened. Episode would be better if they added more time to that fight.

Still aftermath of it all was interesting. I'm assuming this all leads to that The Marvels movie that comes out next I think?
Pretty sure some threads are gonna eventually tie into Cap 4 and Armor Wars (w/ Rhodey) as well