Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Rhodey was clearly bleeding in endgame. I refuse to believe they went full retard on continuity.
Plus last they mentioned it the suits have to be keyed into the users "biology" or however they put it so technically a skrull shouldn't be able to use it.
It’s marvel you really think they using common sense logic lol

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
So Marvel is disrespecting another Black male actor with trash writing? Can't say I'm surprised, but they should have done better with this show since they have Don and Sam as the main characters on it.

Huh? The show had a budget of $200+ million. fukkin Oppenheimer was half this shows budget.

Yeah no one can figure out what Marvel is doing with the money. Because with all these expensive shows and movies the cgi is terrible along with the dialogue being mediocre as well as the action scenes.

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:usure:
Screenshot-20230726-165645.png

:mjpls:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sam Jackson did great in this show. He is 74 years old lol. So I don't know why people are acting like he should be flipping around like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan or Michael Jai White. That's not even how the character of Nick Fury handles business. Yes he will go into the field and confront enemies. Yes he will shoot it out with the best of them but at the end of it all he's still human. Fury is the brains and Talos was the muscle. When Talos died G'iah took his place. Skrulls are already stronger than humans.......why were people expecting him to be stupid enough to fight Gravik?