Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Emilia Clarke turned into a ventriloquist when she was doing her Maximus Decimus Meridius / Indigo Montoya impression with the "you killed my mother. You killed my father." The words were not matching with the mouth when she said "you're weak.":mjlol:

PS2 level graphics in the climactic clash? :blessed:

Victoria Alonso rolling over in her grave :skip:

No post credit scene? :mjtf:

I bet those weirdos on Twitter / X are calling this shyt an allegory for trans love with Fury and Priscilla. I'm sorry. "Vara." We saw what they did with Gwen in Across the Spider-Verse. :unimpressed:

Nick Fury, you're single mother and elevator operating grandpop are turning in their graves. Why couldn't you be like a regular brother and get you a fat white bytch? We woulda gave you the :mjpls:but we'd say that you earned the right to PAWG in peace for saving humanity countless times over. :manny: Instead, you over here tongue kissing Marvin the Martian thinking you Peter Quill and you got you a Gamora. :dead:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Like been said many times, shame it wasn't a film. Was so telling with the budgets in place, the FX for the fight was pretty poor

Gravik fight\scene should have been so much better\epic.

I gave up counting the harvest powers lol haha, who was the Ice from ?

ICEMAN !!
:blessed:

So Marvels is after this, I thought Marvels was a pre this show

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Like been said many times, shame it wasn't a film. Was so telling with the budgets in place, the FX for the fight was pretty poor

Gravik fight\scene should have been so much better\epic.

I gave up counting the harvest powers lol haha, who was the Ice from ?

ICEMAN !!
:blessed:

So Marvels is after this, I thought Marvels was a pre this show
its from frost beasts (from Jotunheim ). They showed the database in an older episode

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was trash, which sucks because the show actually started off with potential. These MCU shows be feeling half-baked for the most part. Like being served an appetizer and never having the rest of the meal come out.

The plot point of Ritson calling for an extermination of all Skrulls felt more interesting than the rest of the damn show, lol.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
once again, im convinced most of yall talking out your ass or just complaining for the sake of it, when it comes to FX and CGI for these Marvel joints.

final fight looked like any other OP-level fight in the MCU and if we call this shyt terrible ps4 graphics then isn't this part of the reason why studios has such a big issue with pumping out these shows so quickly?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Priscilla Varra: “Sounds like peace, doesn’t it?”

Fury: “Yeah, that’s all I want.”

Sounds like peace, except the part where the general public is out for blood against all Skrulls, and innocent lives between both species are being taken as a result.

:dead: at breh taking off and leaving Earth in a worse position than when he first arrived. They did my guy Fury so dirty in this show.