Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
How you trying to be right when your wrong
:what:
full

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who was on the team in the comics
Original x men are
Cyclops
Marvel girl
Ice man
Beast
Angel
This
some of the people they had in first class in the movie joined much much later. Darwin for x-men was introduced in the comics in 2006 Angel debuted in 2007 even though the x-men debuted back in the 60s.
But i understand they were trying to keep in canon with the hugh jackman x-men movies, so it wouldn't make sense to have iceman and them be teens in the 60s when they were already shown as teens in the year 2000.
but that just makes me think why even set the movies in the 60s then? not like they bothered to age them up as each movie took place in the following decades, ended up not making sense regardless

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Was gonna re-up on my D+ sub once this finished, but after reading about the "Single parent" line on Twitter and seeing y'alls posts here, D+ gonna remain unsubbed. This shyt is just like The Flash. First two seasons were fire, then they let fat feminists and fakkits run everything into the ground.

And they saying Fury was incompetent at his job the whole time?

Yeah, I hope them Hollywood bigwigs let these worthless progressive cac/cac adjacent fakkits ROT out there in them streets. :pacspit:

Same breh, let them rot. They want more pay for the garbage they put out hell no.

And they need to fire the execs that green light this BS.