Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fox was just as bad though at the end of the X-men run. WTF was worse than them trying so hard to make fukkING MYSTIQUE a leader of the x-men?

i almost walked out

was so disgusted with that Mystique shyt. I know yall gave her the bag but you don't have to do goofy shyt like that. We didn't go see these movies for her. She ain't nobody!!! If she didn't want to come back unless yall promised her more bread and screentime, then peace out. Can't be making her the fukkin leader.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yep. I will never forgive Fox for their insane obsession with Mystique of all mutants. :snoop:
whats worse is that it was all about putting a spotlight on Jennifer Lawrence, which, they COULD have just made her a recurring villian, she been a member of hellfire club and brotherhood...she could've been in literally every x-men movie...especially since she's a shapeshifter. But nah, she had to be a fukkin hero and leader of the X-Men. nonsense.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

GRAVIK WAS THE
COLD, CALCULATED,
COOL, CALM CAT
WHO IS ALWAYS ONE
STEP AHEAD OF THE OPPS.

:mjtf: LAST EP HE THEY TURNED
HIM INTO THIS HOT HEADED
ANGRY BLACK MAN OUT
OF THE BLUE.

:devil:
:evil:

You mean to tell me you ain't fukk with this?

angry-skrull.gif

Who wants ittttttttttt :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

I did a double take to my right and my left looking to people who weren't there like :mjtf::gucci: Couldn't believe it. Then I died laughing cuz that shyt was so ridiculous :mjlol: fukking embarrassing :snoop:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox was just as bad though at the end of the X-men run. WTF was worse than them trying so hard to make fukkING MYSTIQUE a leader of the x-men?

i almost walked out

I mean, I understand the reasoning. If you manage to basically accidentally get a Best Actress winner locked in for multiple movies for what had to be well below what she could've gotten after winning, you gotta exploit that shyt.

But someone definitely needed to be the adult in the room and talk them out of it. Even when she's a central figure in the comics, it's almost always in service of or in cooperation with someone more important that can carry the story a little better.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You mean to tell me you ain't fukk with this?

angry-skrull.gif

Who wants ittttttttttt :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

I did a double take to my right and my left looking to people who weren't there like :mjtf::gucci: Couldn't believe it. Then I died laughing cuz that shyt was so ridiculous :mjlol: fukking embarrassing :snoop:
Did his ears just wiggle
HilariousHiddenAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif

Oh no. Oh me oh my oh no

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The logistics of the shootout in episode 4 made no sense. I couldn’t tell where people were positioned. They had a clear shot at Talos to injure him but only fired one shot? Why not take out Fury too?
Cause Fury knows where the Harvest is

But that in turn opens up the can of worms if this was ever about the nukes and Invasion. The show is setting up the Harvest as important but Gravik’s actions until now didn’t seem like it was

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Once they let LGBT and man hating feminists in the production room it was a wrap :yeshrug:

Because they are incapable of making female led content that at the same time doesn’t shyt on or emasculate heterosexual males.

They’re probably going to have Danarys be the one to kill Gravik and get the “win” instead of Fury :mjlol:
I called that after the first episode. Make her out to be the hero that we all needed and Fury an old beat down black sell out that gets on his hands and knees begging for Skrulls to help him at every turn.