Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Was gonna re-up on my D+ sub once this finished, but after reading about the "Single parent" line on Twitter and seeing y'alls posts here, D+ gonna remain unsubbed. This shyt is just like The Flash. First two seasons were fire, then they let fat feminists and fakkits run everything into the ground.

And they saying Fury was incompetent at his job the whole time?

Yeah, I hope them Hollywood bigwigs let these worthless progressive cac/cac adjacent fakkits ROT out there in them streets. :pacspit:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Yea this show is disappointing.

In the last episode Nick Fury went into a mausoleum with advanced tech that only he could access. On his way to fight superpowered aliens he grabbed his eyepatch, a purple skully, and a pistol :mjlol:

I get that this is more grounded but at the same have some fun. I wanted Nick Fury to grab a gun you need 5 steps to put together. I'm talking about a gun that only exists in battle rap. Something like comic Nick Fury would use

Nick_Fury_II.png

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They hate their target audience, and they want to replace them. How Disney treats fans of their properties is like if McDonald’s starting running commercials calling their customers a bunch of disgusting fat asses.

Once they let LGBT and man hating feminists in the production room it was a wrap :yeshrug:

Because they are incapable of making female led content that at the same time doesn’t shyt on or emasculate heterosexual males.

They’re probably going to have Danarys be the one to kill Gravik and get the “win” instead of Fury :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This show is bad. Falcon and winter soldier level.

Best parts are when Cheadle and Sam share the screen.

The fact that it’s a Skrull invision and Fury don’t have one fighter on his team is nonsensical. You couldn’t bring out US Agent for a couple fight scenes?
This show and falcon and winter soldier have been my favorite disney plus series so far. :manny:
I like more grounded stories, not stuff the ends with giant space beams in the sky/ cloud monsters. That stuff just makes me think of how terrible the green lantern movie was.
but i always preferred the street level heroes in the comics too, Give me Luke Cage beating up a gangster, over endless superhero crossover and cgi

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is bad. Falcon and winter soldier level.

Best parts are when Cheadle and Sam share the screen.

The fact that it’s a Skrull invision and Fury don’t have one fighter on his team is nonsensical. You couldn’t bring out US Agent for a couple fight scenes?
falcon and winter soldier>>>>>>>>>> grappa nick

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

In the last episode Nick Fury went into a mausoleum with advanced tech that only he could access. On his way to fight superpowered aliens he grabbed his eyepatch, a purple skully, and a pistol :mjlol:

I get that this is more grounded but at the same have some fun. I wanted Nick Fury to grab a gun you need 5 steps to put together. I'm talking about a gun that only exists in battle rap. Something like comic Nick Fury would use

Nick_Fury_II.png
i found it funniest that he used like 5 different coffin drawers to do it too...like he needed an entire safe for an eyepatch, another one for a pistol, another one for a jacket :mjlol: the theatrics

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nick_Fury_II.png

The bolded got me fukking dying thinking about Nick Fury clapping up one of Gravik's henchmen from out of nowhere, and then calling him with a "Guess what room I'm in" scheme. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
dem post credits ain't saving the mid no more. gotta have legit good shyt.

writing has been meh
bad decisions on the executive end (should recasted T'Challa but at least the movie was profitable and not terrible)
forgetting your target audience (the feminine heroine push is a bit much. gotta know your audience and not overdo shyt)

Just give us the fukkin mutants and don't butcher it!
Fox was just as bad though at the end of the X-men run. WTF was worse than them trying so hard to make fukkING MYSTIQUE a leader of the x-men?

i almost walked out