Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the only thing this show can do at this point that would get people talking is a last minute reveal of like 6 characters we've been with for years in those brain electricity stasis machines, and they aren't gonna do that. there is nothing they can do in this finale right now that's gonna make the internet go off. Nick Fury has always been a skrull!!! ... oh. that's wild, but he was pretty much always on our side, so who gives a shyt? what could they possibly do? seriously. they can't even do like "Thor is an evil skrull now" or something b/c they're literally in the infant stages of SuperSkrulls.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
the only thing this show can do at this point that would get people talking is a last minute reveal of like 6 characters we've been with for years in those brain electricity stasis machines, and they aren't gonna do that. there is nothing they can do in this finale right now that's gonna make the internet go off. Nick Fury has always been a skrull!!! ... oh. that's wild, but he was pretty much always on our side, so who gives a shyt? what could they possibly do? seriously. they can't even do like "Thor is an evil skrull now" or something b/c they're literally in the infant stages of SuperSkrulls.
If thor was a skrull he wouldn’t be worthy right?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This shyt should’ve been a movie

This Skrull shyt should’ve been the new Thanos Infinity Saga

Plus how you gonna do the Skrulls properly without introducing the Fatntastic Four yet?
Crazy how many fantastic four characters have been used without them so far.

Kang was introduced in Fantastic Four, he's one of their recurring villains ( going to be killed off likely before they are introduced)
Namor was introduced in Fantastic Four, he's one of their recurring villains (could potentially still be used)
Kree was introduced in Fantastic Four, They one of their recurring villains (could potentially still be used)
Skrulls was introduced in Fantastic Four, They one of their recurring villains (Used up their best storylines without them)
Black Panther was introduced in Fantastic Four, he's a common ally (already killed off t'challa but might try connecting them to shuri)
Agatha Harkness was introduced in Fantastics four, she's a common ally (already doing to much with her, she'll be played out by them time FF4 are in the picture)
The Inhumans were introduced in Fantastic four, been allies and villains (ruined them already)
Adam Warlock was introduced in fantastic four as well. (ruined him already)

By the time the Fantastic Four finally come out, there won't be any material or comicbook storylines from their comics left for them to adapt. (outside of doom and galactus)

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kang was introduced in Fantastic Four, he's one of their recurring villains ( going to be killed off likely before they are introduced)
Namor was introduced in Fantastic Four, he's one of their recurring villains (could potentially still be used)
Kree was introduced in Fantastic Four, They one of their recurring villains (could potentially still be used)
Skrulls was introduced in Fantastic Four, They one of their recurring villains (Used up their best storylines without them)
Black Panther was introduced in Fantastic Four, he's a common ally (already killed off t'challa but might try connecting them to shuri)
Agatha Harkness was introduced in Fantastics four, she's a common ally (already doing to much with her, she'll be played out by them time FF4 are in the picture)
The Inhumans were introduced in Fantastic four, been allies and villains (ruined them already)

By the time the Fantastic Four finally come out, there won't be any material or comicbook storylines from their comics left for them to adapt. (outside of doom and galactus)

We still got the Beyonder, Doom and Annihilus on deck along with real versions of Galactus and the Silver Surfer. Jack Kirby and Stan Lee blessed us with enough gas for 10 movies

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We still got the Beyonder, Doom and Annihilus on deck along with real versions of Galactus and the Silver Surfer. Jack Kirby and Stan Lee blessed us with enough gas for 10 movies
If they don't get used up as goofy guardians or antman villains before that.
I heard they plan on doing some peter quill movies. and the guardians being d list characters don't have any villians of their own. So they are constantly swiping FF4 Villains even in the comics nowadays (I left out Ronan the accuser in the list above)
They give him his own trilogy before FF4 shows up and i can bet that Annihilus will be used next.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
In ep 3

Very interesting convo between sam and talos about how they were responsible for his rise. Show is picking up.

Hopefully it ends strong when I catch up, will report back

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

FF COMES OUT
BEFORE KANG DYNASTY
AND SECRET WARS.

I EXPECT THEM TO
BE BIG PARTS OF THOSE MOVIES.

EPSECIALLY SECRET WARS.
:devil:
:evil:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
This last episode felt a little like filler material but I understand considering it’s the second to last in the season.

I can also see why they didn’t call the avengers. One, story would have been over rather quickly, and two I wouldn’t call the threat that serious. Actually, I would have preferred a more closer relationship between Gravik and Fury being explored with the writing, giving them more history would make the delay in concluding the feud much more understandable.

All in all, so far I give the show a B grade