Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said it last week but this project would have greatly benefitted from coming out a couple years ago. The Harvest as a concept would have had way more buzz.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Fury still getting sonned in just about every convo he has. Yeah he got to rough house Rhodie but then his backup came (don't know why they didn't arrest Fury right there?) and made Fury leave. shyt, even the nurse stopped Fury cold. On the plane, breh with the Boston hat (very c00nish) told Fury to his face that he should be mothballed like the Helicarriers. Then he told him to take a nap because he's cranky. :dead:

The disrespect shown to Fury by other characters via the writers is reaching a boiling point with me.
Anyway, Fury using the Skrulls to gather the DNA of all of the Avengers and then leaving it on Earth is beyond irresponsible. Wtf was so important on that SWORD space station that could justify this?

And Fury not calling in for help from superhumans is the height of hubris. Brother needs help and he needs it bad.
Only thing that continues to bother me is this and because of this direct reason the heroes have a right to know. fukk outta here writers :hhh:Talking about they won't understand mofukka if not for the Avengers literally going through time and space Earth would've been doomed. Skrulls actually would've been able to take over easier with less heroes.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Only thing that continues to bothers me is this and because of this direct reason the heroes have a right to know. fukk outta here writers :hhh:Talking about they won't understand mofukka if not for the Avengers literally going through time and space Earth would've been doomed. Skrulls actually would've been able to take over easier with less heroes.
they won't understand but he called cap marvel for help when thanos turned him into kitty liter :mjlol: