Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They already swapped the UK prime minister and NATO leader. Security details don’t seem to be a problem.

Yeah but this is the president of the U.S. you would have to catch him alone in the white house without the secret service watching...:ld: So it would be risky a nato leader less actually...But these are loopholes in the writing that they do need to mention...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nick Fury needs to get in touch with the Hulk and Thor to stop these nikkas..

This dude Gravik mopped like 30 Skrulls at the same time

This is my only problem with these movies/shows. We know in the comics there's mad heroes available to fight but in the MCU its not like that and that's wack

Get Hulk, Thor and Captain Marvel to mop these Skrull nikkas :damn:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So hold on Rhodey has been a Skrull in the MCU since when???

Iron Man?

Iron Man 2?
My theory the rhodey that got paralized in civil war and had to permantly use leg braces ever since including up to endgame, = Real Rhodey
The Rhodey we've seen in since falcon and the winter soldier that walks around without leg braces = skrull rhodey

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My theory the rhodey that got paralized in civil war and had to permantly use leg braces ever since including up to endgame, = Real Rhodey
The Rhodey we've seen in since falcon and the winter soldier that walks around without leg braces = skrull rhodey
Yeah this makes alot of sense