Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The celestials being is what allegedly is supposed to trigger the x-gene mutation in the MCU rumors have it.... :ld: and also because in the comics the mutant x-gene derives from them... :francis: shyt is crazy... the mutants will be mentioned in Cap 4 NWO
yeah i saw this. who even knows with these "leakers," most of em just take educated guesses. that would be a good way to make that movie interesting though

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:mjlol: nikka YOU SAID $300
NOT $3000

:devil:
:evil:

$3000 :dead:
We just have different practices when it comes to money management.
$3000 i wouldn't drink at all. that would be some investment collectors item type shyt.
$300 is some lets toast for a special occasion. i've been saving this all year type drink.
$60 is some regular good quality day daily sipping type stuff.
$20 is some bulk serving up to guests type stuff.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn, this show must really be ass. Not only did it not deem worthy for a sticky but its on the 3rd damn page :dead:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Underwhelming episode. Hopefully that means a huge finale. Another leak was right...

Hopefully we see more of Sonya in later works, I really like her character.

Fury
no-moody.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Depending on how they wrap it up, top 3 at worst.

I still got WV and Loki ahead so far. I can see it being better than Loki but they gotta stick the landing.
Only 2 episodes left

Either way we gonna be left like :feedme:

Can't wait until I get home tonight to watch episode 5 :noah:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
damn, this show must really be ass. Not only did it not deem worthy for a sticky but its on the 3rd damn page :dead:
it's the most nothing project marvel has done to date. there's nothing here. Ohhhh shyt, Super Skrull has a Groot arm :ohhh:

i hate Olivia Colman in this. "she's cheeky!" a show with a painfully dull tone and no humor whatsoever just randomly drops in a goofy British lady every 20 minutes or so, and then they have her kill people while doing it. doesn't work. she's great in everything else and i'm sure she got a massive bag for this, so good for her.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
it's the most nothing project marvel has done to date. there's nothing here. Ohhhh shyt, Super Skrull has a Groot arm :ohhh:

i hate Olivia Colman in this. "she's cheeky!" a show with a painfully dull tone and no humor whatsoever just randomly drops in a goofy British lady every 20 minutes or so, and then they have her kill people while doing it. doesn't work. she's great in everything else and i'm sure she got a massive bag for this, so good for her.
Your bugging. I love her character on this show. She also has a nice rack...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fury still getting sonned in just about every convo he has. Yeah he got to rough house Rhodie but then his backup came (don't know why they didn't arrest Fury right there?) and made Fury leave. shyt, even the nurse stopped Fury cold. On the plane, breh with the Boston hat (very c00nish) told Fury to his face that he should be mothballed like the Helicarriers. Then he told him to take a nap because he's cranky. :dead:

The disrespect shown to Fury by other characters via the writers is reaching a boiling point with me.
Anyway, Fury using the Skrulls to gather the DNA of all of the Avengers and then leaving it on Earth is beyond irresponsible. Wtf was so important on that SWORD space station that could justify this?

And Fury not calling in for help from superhumans is the height of hubris. Brother needs help and he needs it bad.