Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Only thing that continues to bother me is this and because of this direct reason the heroes have a right to know. fukk outta here writers :hhh:Talking about they won't understand mofukka if not for the Avengers literally going through time and space Earth would've been doomed. Skrulls actually would've been able to take over easier with less heroes.
EXACTLY .. it was really mfs in here tryna excuse that trash ass writing on why avengers shouldn’t be called :russ:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y'all complaining about something(a super hero being summoned) that y'all knew good and well we never going to happen on this show is funny to me. I think this probably would have been better as a movie. This show really isn't giving this story any justice. Stakes don't feel as big as it should be.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Too many bizarre decisions.

Fury’s wish to prove his worth even without superheroes would have been convincing as a character motivation except the actual cause of all this was his inability to find them a home like he promised which he still hasn’t taken personal responsibility for.

A Skrull being head of the MI6 should have major repercussions. Especially since it’s that easy to expose them with a wound.

Just kill the president and take his form and call the strike. Why do they need him alive and convinced to do it? Not to mention we’ve seen an Iron Man suit fly a nuke to its target so Skrodey could just bomb the site if it can use the suit.

No one has even mentioned saving Rhodey or any of the other human at New Skrullos.

Gravik putting down the mutiny was good and Sonya being a badass.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Too many bizarre decisions.

Fury’s wish to prove his worth even without superheroes would have been convincing as a character motivation except the actual cause of all this was his inability to find them a home like he promised which he still hasn’t taken personal responsibility for.

A Skrull being head of the MI6 should have major repercussions. Especially since it’s that easy to expose them with a wound.

Just kill the president and take his form and call the strike. Why do they need him alive and convinced to do it? Not to mention we’ve seen an Iron Man suit fly a nuke to its target so Skrodey could just bomb the site if it can use the suit.

No one has even mentioned saving Rhodey or any of the other human at New Skrullos.

Gravik putting down the mutiny was good and Sonya being a badass.

I think the reason they havent taken the president is because he's under alot of security... too many red flags... and secondly they can't copy dna...:manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think the reason they havent taken the president is because he's under alot of security... too many red flags... and secondly they can't copy dna...:manny:
They already swapped the UK prime minister and NATO leader. Security details don’t seem to be a problem.