Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

DUDE WITH THE INTEL
SAID AT THE BEGINING OF
THE 1ST EP THAT THERE
WERE ALREADY ABOUT 6 OF THESE
ATTACKS IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES.

WHAT YOU MENTIONED
IS JUST MORE OF THE SAME.

THEY WANT THE WHOLE WORLD
FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER.

:devil:
:evil:

How does that change what I said? They don’t want us just fighting with each other they want us to launch nukes. They don’t care if Somalia is fighting Ethiopia. A handful of Skrulls isnt enough to take over the planet. They need us to wipe ourselves out.

With more attacks, without a nuke used in retaliation , the less his plan makes sense. It means he doesn’t know what it takes to get a nuclear war started this undercutting the tension in his plan.

Like I said there’s no urgency. Gravik doesn’t know what he needs to do. The point of spy movies, is you know people will die when their undercover identities are leaked to enemies.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How does that change what I said? They don’t want us just fighting with each other they want us to launch nukes. They don’t care if Somalia is fighting Ethiopia. A handful of Skrulls isnt enough to take over the planet. They need us to wipe ourselves out.

With more attacks, without a nuke used in retaliation , the less his plan makes sense. It means he doesn’t know what it takes to get a nuclear war started this undercutting the tension in his plan.

Like I said there’s no urgency. Gravik doesn’t know what he needs to do. The point of spy movies, is you know people will die when their undercover identities are leaked to enemies.

WHY WOULD THEY WANT
NUKES LAUNCHED?

SKRULLS ARENT
IMMUNE TO BEING BLOWN
THE fukk UP.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

WHY WOULD THEY WANT
NUKES LAUNCHED?

SKRULLS ARENT
IMMUNE TO BEING BLOWN
THE fukk UP.

You must have missed the part about them being immune to radiation, which is why Gravik’s base is at abandoned Russian nuclear plants.

They need the planet uninhabitable for humans but safe for Skrulls. Launching nukes is the entirety of his plan.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You can’t see that they’re setting up Gravik to be Nick Fury’s vengeful “son”? :mjtf:

This is Bad Boys 3 all over again.

Captain Marvel: Secret invasion would have been much better than that Marvels trash they’re going to release in November.
How you figure? He knew him since he was younger

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You must have missed the part about them being immune to radiation, which is why Gravik’s base is at abandoned Russian nuclear plants.

They need the planet uninhabitable for humans but safe for Skrulls. Launching nukes is the entirety of his plan.

I DIDNT MISS THAT PART AT ALL.

THERYRE IMMUNE TO RADIATION.

NOT IMMUNE TO BEING BLOWN
THE fukk UP BY A NUKE.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I DIDNT MISS THAT PART AT ALL.

THERYRE IMMUNE TO RADIATION.

NOT IMMUNE TO BEING BLOWN
THE fukk UP BY A NUKE.

Nuclear fallout isnt going to blow them up.

How would they even target them? They are mixed in with the regular population.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nuclear fallout isnt going to blow them up.

How would they even target them? They are mixed in with the regular population.

I DIDNT SAY THEY WOULD BE TARGETED.

IF THE SUPERPOWERS STARTED
FIRING NUKES AT EACH OTHER
THEYRE GETTING BLOWN UP
WITH EVERYONE ELSE.
Plus with Extremis, they will probably be even more resilient to injury.

ONLY 2 SKRULLS HAVE
EVEN TAKEN THAT SO FAR...

EVEN IF THAT LIL BASE OF
SKRULLS TOOK IT.

THATS NOT EVEN 1% OF THEIR
POPULATION.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I DIDNT SAY THEY WOULD BE TARGETED.

IF THE SUPERPOWERS STARTED
FIRING NUKES AT EACH OTHER
THEYRE GETTING BLOWN UP
WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

ONLY 2 SKRULLS HAVE
EVEN TAKEN THAT SO FAR...

EVEN IF THAT LIL BASE OF
SKRULLS TOOK IT.

THATS NOT EVEN 1% OF THEIR
POPULATION.

The Skrulls are the heads of the superpower with nukes nations or in control of the Leaders.

They can make sure the targeted areas aren’t where their loyalist are.

you do understand Nuclear fallout doesn’t require you to carpet bomb the entire planet right? It doesn’t matter if only 1% is Super. All Skrulls can survive the fallout. That’s the goal.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This storyline is emasculating to War Machine.

The MCU handles his character like their trying to ruin him on purpose.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How you figure? He knew him since he was younger

Because in episode 1 Fury hesitated attacking Gravik MULTIPLE times. While Gravik has immediately killed everyone else but always holds back from killing Fury HIMSELF:mjtf:

AND what he is doing to Fury is too personal. There is zero reason to be taunting him, discrediting him and then personally killing people close to Fury right in front of him when there is a greater mission.

It is happening because they obviously have some sort of personal connection than it just being “oh you didn’t get us planet so I’m gonna ruin your entire life and PUNISH you” he is trying to start a nuclear war so it shouldn’t even matter.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Because in episode 1 Fury hesitated attacking Gravik MULTIPLE times. While Gravik has immediately killed everyone else but always holds back from killing Fury HIMSELF:mjtf:

AND what he is doing to Fury is too personal. There is zero reason to be taunting him, discrediting him and then personally killing people close to Fury right in front of him when there is a greater mission.

It is happening because they obviously have some sort of personal connection than it just being “oh you didn’t get us planet so I’m gonna ruin your entire life and PUNISH you” he is trying to start a nuclear war so it shouldn’t even matter.
Yea he basically grew up with fury listening to him tell him im working on finding you a home but i need this done. That’s why he’s pissed at him imo