Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
skrull rhodey

Screenshot-2023-07-13-at-17-19-11.png

Screenshot-2023-07-13-at-17-20-41.png

Screenshot-2023-07-13-at-17-24-13.png

:hubie:

EDIT: Nisha Aaliya | Actress
:gladbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Gravik’s plan doesn’t make sense.

The best scenes are people sitting across tables but the actual drive of the series has no urgency. In spy movies there are two key aspects. Misleading acts and urgency. Stop the bomb, stop the secret codes from being sold in 3 days.

Gravik has the UK prime minister and NATO leader but just switches Rhodey? NATO and the UK are enough to start a nuclear war.
First he had a fake American group bomb Russia then a fake Russia military attack the president. Like where’s the reasoning for each? Just stick to one angle.

DUDE WITH THE INTEL
SAID AT THE BEGINING OF
THE 1ST EP THAT THERE
WERE ALREADY ABOUT 6 OF THESE
ATTACKS IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES.

WHAT YOU MENTIONED
IS JUST MORE OF THE SAME.

THEY WANT THE WHOLE WORLD
FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER.

:devil:
:evil:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Saw spoilers on twitter.. about the main character that’s a skrull…I was gonna wait u til it was done to watch but fukk it

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This episode was :wow:
- i could feel the ether when fury heard his wife and rhodes talking about killing him:mjcry:
- i need to see if that whiskey is real :mjgrin:
- rhodes calling out the hit after the pres try to play him:ufdup:
- that mcu secret service need to up their budget. That was way too easy for skrull set to get the jump on em

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Show isn't too bad - specifically certain scenes like in the first half of Ep4 - but god damn the story and Gravik's actions/decisions make absolutely zero sense and have really derailed the show post Ep2.

You can’t see that they’re setting up Gravik to be Nick Fury’s vengeful “son”? :mjtf:

This is Bad Boys 3 all over again.

I like it so far for what it is but I imagine if this was like an actual comic crossover it'd play out where each scene would have an A-lister..

One panel it's Fury..

Next panel it's Cap and what he's up

Next panel is something with the X-Men...

Maybe they should have did this as a movie? :jbhmm:

Captain Marvel: Secret invasion would have been much better than that Marvels trash they’re going to release in November.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’ve soured on this show. Overall, it’s…serviceable? But I don’t think serviceable is good enough for a project that is supposed to last audiences until the next MCU outing in October. Not good enough with a writer that came over from Mr. Robot. Won’t place the blame entirely on Bradstreet though because I know Marvel can butcher the hell out of a final screenplay.

The one on one interactions have been great but the mystery aspect has been lacking hard. Not sure why Feige is frontin’ like Rhodey being a Skrull is supposed to be this major surprise when shyt has been obvious since the jump.