Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Or maybe…JUST MAYBE we just want to know what’s going on moving forward in this cinematic universe that we have invested decades into. But :yeshrug:

not once have i told people not to watch, yall can watch the shyt and enjoy it. I said "I" dont give AF, and you jumped all out the window trying to tell me what i need to watch, and not to start a thread.

So be easy brother, lettuce not derail the thread. enjoy the MCU

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
not once have i told people not to watch, yall can watch the shyt and enjoy it. I said "I" dont give AF, and you jumped all out the window trying to tell me what i need to watch, and not to start a thread.

So be easy brother, lettuce not derail the thread. enjoy the MCU

jazz-fresh.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the action scene at the end could have been better staged. Too many cuts.

Fury having to tell dude Talos is one of the good aliens :mjpls:. Talos was on that we just need to show the humans our worth, work hard ethos. No wonder Gravik took control of the council. Should have had him ass in space looking for a new home with Fury :skip:.

I get they are trying to add depth, realness to the Fury/wife scenes, but aren't hitting for me. Hard to introduce a character in a couple episodes and sell this long love between characters, by reciting a few poetic lines and making sure he puts on a ring when entering a house. Plus they don't seem to have that great of chemistry.

a$$hole Don Cheadle has been fun though, even if he/she fell for the liquid tracker trick.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I get they are trying to add depth, realness to the Fury/wife scenes, but aren't hitting for me. Hard to introduce a character in a couple episodes and sell this long love between characters, by reciting a few poetic lines and making sure he puts on a ring when entering a house. Plus they don't seem to have that great of chemistry.

that actress is brilliant.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I thought the action scene at the end could have been better staged. Too many cuts.

Fury having to tell dude Talos is one of the good aliens :mjpls:. Talos was on that we just need to show the humans our worth, work hard ethos. No wonder Gravik took control of the council. Should have had him ass in space looking for a new home with Fury :skip:.

a$$hole Don Cheadle has been fun though, even if he/she fell for the liquid tracker trick.
I can't get past the fact that she is Nick Fury's wife and Mr. Glass mom.:pachaha:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show isn't too bad - specifically certain scenes like in the first half of Ep4 - but god damn the story and Gravik's actions/decisions make absolutely zero sense and have really derailed the show post Ep2.