Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As badly as I wanted to like this

It’s a no go :francis:

Just feels like something is missing

I like it so far for what it is but I imagine if this was like an actual comic crossover it'd play out where each scene would have an A-lister..

One panel it's Fury..

Next panel it's Cap and what he's up

Next panel is something with the X-Men...

Maybe they should have did this as a movie? :jbhmm:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:mjlol:there's other reasons to watch this stuff. and i dont watch everything. i watch the shyt i wanna watch.
I mean I guess…but just so you know…these shows/movies are leading to a big mutiverse movie that’s most likely gonna have elements from every movie/show. Especially “Loki.” So if I was you, you should watch it so you don’t get lost and you make a thread asking “Do I need to watch the movies/shows to understand this?…

:pachaha: but go ahead big dogg..

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
On episode 4. Why did Rhodes just act like a judge wouldn't entertain the idea that aliens (or other) exist? A lot of shyt has happened in this world over the past decade. Fury's testimony that it was a Skrull might actually hold up and not look crazy at all.
Because he was in the exact same area. Its not like he was in America when it happened and it’s easy to show.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
As badly as I wanted to like this

It’s a no go :francis:

Just feels like something is missing
Gravik’s plan doesn’t make sense.

The best scenes are people sitting across tables but the actual drive of the series has no urgency. In spy movies there are two key aspects. Misleading acts and urgency. Stop the bomb, stop the secret codes from being sold in 3 days.

Gravik has the UK prime minister and NATO leader but just switches Rhodey? NATO and the UK are enough to start a nuclear war.
First he had a fake American group bomb Russia then a fake Russia military attack the president. Like where’s the reasoning for each? Just stick to one angle.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I mean I guess…but just so you know…these shows/movies are leading to a big mutiverse movie that’s most likely gonna have elements from every movie/show. Especially “Loki.” So if I was you, you should watch it so you don’t get lost and you make a thread asking “Do I need to watch the movies/shows to understand this?…

:pachaha: but go ahead big dogg..
:dead:some of yall be acting like these storylines are ground breaking. they just regurgitating shyt people read decades ago. I'm not a casual ass comic book person, but i'm also not a stan. i be knowing about half this shyt before yall do. but thanks for the heads up, Pal

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:dead:some of yall be acting like these storylines are ground breaking. they just regurgitating shyt people read decades ago. I'm not a casual ass comic book person, but i'm also not a stan. i be knowing about half this shyt before yall do. but thanks for the heads up, Pal
Or maybe…JUST MAYBE we just want to know what’s going on moving forward in this cinematic universe that we have invested decades into. But :yeshrug: