Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I coulda swore I just saw you in another thread kinda asking people to fill in certain gaps for you in regards to the MCU fam. Not say everybody has to keep up with everything but for the sake of debate, you should know certain things.
Thor is off world, Carol is off world. Falcon is not "Falcon" anymore...Hill is...I mean have you even watched THIS show? :laff:

It seems like you're mystified how all of these random people don't step in, but there are pefectly valid reasons why, ESPECIALLY for Secret Invasion.
No my question was did they do this angle in the comics already like how y’all comic book heads knew about thanos .. ive never noticed your name kinda weird you watching me lil bro

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, did you jump into this series on episode 4?:mjlol:

And as far as who he can and can't have access to, y'all are thinking too hard on the rationale...the reason he isn't dialing up Avengers is they aren't in the production budget:yeshrug:
Oh we know that’s the true reason we just saying in reality that’s what would happen .. are y’all really that dumb??? To think we don’t understand why, we just calling out the flaws or are you that much of a Stan ??

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Oh we know that’s the true reason we just saying in reality that’s what would happen .. are y’all really that dumb??? To think we don’t understand why, we just calling out the flaws or are you that much of a Stan ??
I thought the avengers don’t exist at the moment outside of the Hulk. Thor is off world. Ironman and black widow is dead, Cap, Vision, and Hawkeye retired. Scarlet Witch is evil, Antman is gone.

He could go to other heroes but he doesn’t know them. Maybe he could go to Spider-Man but shyt he sent a skrull to Spider-Man.

Last edited:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
if thats a question, yes. I didnt watch, loki, dont care about that character or that storyline.

Captain Pander and winter solider i didnt think it was ASS, but it solidified my own personal stance on these comic book shows "if i dont like that character, then im not going to watch their show" similar to how i felt about comic books when i read those. i didnt run out and buy all the shyt, some character or groups of characters i thought were lame. They are also lame to me in shows and movies.
I'm not a typical MCU Stan by any means..
But Loki is a must watch of really all of these series .

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No my question was did they do this angle in the comics already like how y’all comic book heads knew about thanos .. ive never noticed your name kinda weird you watching me lil bro

I am always with you, baby bubba.

:youngsabo:

Same sub forum, same franchise so the dots connect. Even in the context of this particular show you seem to be missing some pertinant information...:laugh:

In the "reality" of this show, two Avengers have already been replicated toward nefarious means. They would LOVE what's left of the Avengers to show up right now.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
if thats a question, yes. I didnt watch, loki, dont care about that character or that storyline.

Captain Pander and winter solider i didnt think it was ASS, but it solidified my own personal stance on these comic book shows "if i dont like that character, then im not going to watch their show" similar to how i felt about comic books when i read those. i didnt run out and buy all the shyt, some character or groups of characters i thought were lame. They are also lame to me in shows and movies.

Storyline aside, Loki is well acted. Worth at least reading a synopsis so certain things make sense.