Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Stop making excuses .. he would call ANYBODY he could.. Thor not good enough? Hill? Carol? Falcon? Nobody lol cut it out
Bruh, did you jump into this series on episode 4?:mjlol:

And as far as who he can and can't have access to, y'all are thinking too hard on the rationale...the reason he isn't dialing up Avengers is they aren't in the production budget:yeshrug:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm fukking hooked.

So in the MCU, there's been Skrulls impersonating humans from the very fukking beginning, and we have no idea who was one.

Hell, one of the Avengers might've been a Skrull either the whole damn time or a big portion of it.

Skrulls lowkey been running shyt this whole time, waiting for humans to fukk it up themselves so they could pick the right time to strike.

And this last episode... :ohlawd:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
More than loki or Falcon and the Winter soldier
if thats a question, yes. I didnt watch, loki, dont care about that character or that storyline.

Captain Pander and winter solider i didnt think it was ASS, but it solidified my own personal stance on these comic book shows "if i dont like that character, then im not going to watch their show" similar to how i felt about comic books when i read those. i didnt run out and buy all the shyt, some character or groups of characters i thought were lame. They are also lame to me in shows and movies.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Black Widow should have ended up being a skrull. They even could tie that into Fury's behavior towards her in Winter Soldier. Wouldn't be hard to come back from considering she died off world anyway. Show is cool thus far but yeah knowing what we know now we need to see the impact on a bigger scale.