Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Yeah I don’t know how I feel about them trying to compare Skrulls to the black experience. It’s just not working for me

I don't think that's what they're doing at all.

I think Fury was trying to use the brotha angle for real at first and then scrull Rhodie was mocking him lowkey in that convo. And now that Fury knows that Rhodes is a scrull, now he's mocking him with the "brotha" talk. There's levels in the dialogue.

I like it :obama: Feige and @Bryan Danielson finally got one.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Exactly I can’t take this shyt serious if this isn’t the case.. you mean to tell me THIS isn’t a big enough threat?! Every show I’ve been seeing that excuse can’t use that now
But call WHO tho?

Steve is :flabbynsick: Tony, Natasha, and T’Chalia are :dead:

Hawkeye is chilling with his family retired ..Fury don’t know who Peter Parker is…

Only people he can call is MAYBE Smart Hulk, Thor, Sam, Bucky, and maybe Carol (but she off world..).

And I’m not sure if Fury knows about Shuri, Ms. Marvel, and the rest..

In other words, he can’t rely on the Avengers right now.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Can we call the Avengers now?????

Exactly what "Avengers" are you trying to assemble? The ones who are dead? The ones who are off world? The ones that are already being impersonated by skrulls?

Call the Avengers so they can get replicated by super skrulls and blamed for all kinds of terrorist acts brehs. Only way to really avoid that is to expose the skrull invasion to the masses so they can debate who's really who... which creates it's own set of problems.

Last edited:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
But call WHO tho?

Steve is :flabbynsick: Tony, Natasha, and T’Chalia are :dead:

Hawkeye is chilling with his family retired ..Fury don’t know who Peter Parker is…

Only people he can call is MAYBE Smart Hulk, Thor, Sam, Bucky, and maybe Carol (but she off world..).

And I’m not sure if Fury knows about Shuri, Ms. Marvel, and the rest..

In other words, he can’t rely on the Avengers right now.
Stop making excuses .. he would call ANYBODY he could.. Thor not good enough? Hill? Carol? Falcon? Nobody lol cut it out

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Stop making excuses .. he would call ANYBODY he could.. Thor not good enough? Hill? Carol? Falcon? Nobody lol cut it out

I coulda swore I just saw you in another thread kinda asking people to fill in certain gaps for you in regards to the MCU fam. Not say everybody has to keep up with everything but for the sake of debate, you should know certain things.
Thor is off world, Carol is off world. Falcon is not "Falcon" anymore...Hill is...I mean have you even watched THIS show? :laff:

It seems like you're mystified how all of these random people don't step in, but there are pefectly valid reasons why, ESPECIALLY for Secret Invasion.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Exactly what "Avengers" are you trying to assemble? The ones who are dead? The ones who are off world? The ones that are already being impersonated by skrulls?

Call the Avengers so they can get replicated by super skrulls and blamed for all kinds of terrorist acts brehs. Only way to really avoid that is to expose the skrull invasion to the masses so they can debate who's really who... which creates it's own set of problems.
What he said

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Dr strange should be able to prove hes real with a lil magic. He probably could use magic to expose the shapeshifting too

He would be able to help but the only problem is that he’s dealing with his own thing right now as he’s in another realm so he’s MIA as far as what is currently going on in Earth.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I keep seeing people saying that Carol is off world but isn’t she currently on Earth when she switched places with Ms Marvel or am I missing something?