Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Episode 4….WTF!? :wow: We can’t ignore the elephant in the room here: “Rhodey”has been compromised! So then, where is the real Rhodey at and for how long has been MIA!? What about the other Avengers? This episode has definitely opened up the door to some rather interesting scenarios.

Now, with Fury alone and on the run with the President of the United States, he’s definitely public enemy number one. And what makes even more scary for him….he can’t trust no one as now he knows there are 1 million Skrulls on Earth! Just wow! I’m definitely hyped for the last two episodes :whew:
Can we call the Avengers now?????

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Episode 4….WTF!? :wow: We can’t ignore the elephant in the room here: “Rhodey”has been compromised! So then, where is the real Rhodey at and for how long has been MIA!? What about the other Avengers? This episode has definitely opened up the door to some rather interesting scenarios.

Now, with Fury alone and on the run with the President of the United States, he’s definitely public enemy number one. And what makes even more scary for him….he can’t trust no one as now he knows there are 1 million Skrulls on Earth! Just wow! I’m definitely hyped for the last two episodes :whew:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
But…How can Fury know for certain if the Avengers are The Avengers? :wow: Again, Rhodey has been compromised so the only one he could really call is Carol Danvers imo.
Dr strange should be able to prove hes real with a lil magic. He probably could use magic to expose the shapeshifting too

Daps
Judging by WandaVision everyone knows everything about the battles that took place between heroes like it is a documentary on a loop on the History Channel or something. Maybe good guy intergalactic characters told them the names for the documentaries. lol

In their defense, if an alien came to earth and snapped away half the earth population, there would be all kinds of hearings and interviews.

Marvel dropped the ball by not releasing a political thriller that focused on that and could have shown us a street level view of what happened after the blip.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
She should show up in the finale to expose rhodie as the imposter

F0wckR6aUAEM9Ur.jpg