Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
On the train, Talos said he brought all his one million people to earth because Nic Fury disappeared in the snap and they no other options.
Before then it was just the sword agent skrulls on the planet. and they were allies, they wouldn't go around abducting and impersonating avengers.

Talos is a liar.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
English breakfast :scusthov:

vHCq43O.png

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Another good episode. That was inevitable for Gi'ah when she basically told on herself to Gravik in her room.
Random, but I've never seen anyone in a tv show/movies using a Samsung Flip phone. They definitely paid for that product placement in the episode :heh:
apparently Apple won't allow antagonist to use their products

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is fire and i love the quagmire that Nick Fury’s strategy to rise up is the cause for all of this fukkery. Regular skrulls only weapon is deception but its still a massive threat to have millions of them but are they all organized? So far it seems like they just adapted and lived among us and not really all of them active sleeper cells ready to attack

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This show is fire and i love the quagmire that Nick Fury’s strategy to rise up is the cause for all of this fukkery. Regular skrulls only weapon is deception but its still a massive threat to have millions of them but are they all organized? So far it seems like they just adapted and lived among us and not really all of them active sleeper cells ready to attack
:jbhmm:
- let me find out this thread got #skrullset in here
:pachaha:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

skrulls are stronger and more resilient than humans (weak super-soldier level), can read human minds (short-term memory), can absorb-to-speak any language, have advanced (iron man level) tech, are faster than humans.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
skulls are stronger and more resilient than humans (weak super-soldier level), can read human minds (short-term memory), can absorb-to-speak any language, have advanced (iron man level) tech, are faster than humans.

For real, people actually acting like your average Skrull or Kree for that matter, wouldn't wash the best human in a 1v1 unless there's a plot device in play.

The issue is that even with a million of them, they're still vastly outnumbered and if they ever made a move out in the open they'd turn a fractured weak people into a massive fist that would wipe them out. It's a much better plan to play the shadows and pull strings while developing the Super Skrull program than risking a direct confrontation.

Divide and Conquer has been a valid strategy for centuries for a reason.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Episode 4….WTF!? :wow: We can’t ignore the elephant in the room here: “Rhodey”has been compromised! So then, where is the real Rhodey at and for how long has been MIA!? What about the other Avengers? This episode has definitely opened up the door to some rather interesting scenarios.

Now, with Fury alone and on the run with the President of the United States, he’s definitely public enemy number one. And what makes even more scary for him….he can’t trust no one as now he knows there are 1 million Skrulls on Earth! Just wow! I’m definitely hyped for the last two episodes :whew: